Unban request

mo7mom

1. Your Nickname: -

2. Your Serial: (to get your serial, open MTA, then open Console (using F8) and write "serial") A0CF86ADC441639ADA328283B295EEB2

3. Admin's Nickname: It says Kevin1337

4. Server: Main server

5. Ban / Mute Period: undefined

6. Ban / Mute Reason: 86400 (nick: kosomk)

7. Explaination: I was using my usual nickname "!(I_love_Niggers)" which I was using for more that two weeks, it was not directed to anyone and I thought none is offended, a staff called kweltik kicked me and told me to change my nickname and I respected his orders and I immediately changed my nickname to "kosomk" and again I am not using any nicknames against anyone, I am just using random nicknames, I even remember someone using the same nickname which is "Kosomk" and everything was fine, I hope I get unbanned, I don't have any problems with anyone I just want to have fun and play.

Edited by mo7mom
ficed Server

When he told me to change the nickname I went immediately to change it, I only have one nick name which is "!(I_love_niggers)" and I am using it everywhere, so I didn't have any options at this time I wanted to change it as fast as I can't in order not to get in any trouble, as I said I swear this name was not meant to be directed to anyone.. 

• Dubbie locked this topic