Mapache's Join Request #2

Joshii

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Josafat, im 24 years old and im from Veracruz, México. I consider myself a calm person, who speaks little but I can confidently maintain a conversation and make good friends.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

Sorry if I don't remember the dates of the events, but I started playing in 2012, first on chaos.de.to, a zombiemod server and a few months later it closed, so searching through the servers I found Gta.Ru so I started to play Race/DM since then, I entered several servers such as Ownage Owls, MrGreen, SKC, although the most active server at that time was ERU (my favorite) but unfortunately it closed (I don't remember the date, but I estimate between 2014 and 2015 ) so looking for new servers I found -]alw[-, that was where I played until 2016 and among some friends they recommended a clan called (BOSS) where I played for around 2 months (it closed for unknown reasons), I wanted to go back to alw but it was very inactive, so in my search for new servers I found ffs and it was where I started playing constantly until I met tff (2 months ago) and I fell in love with the server and the number of Latin people with whom I became good friends

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

I don't remember being in any famous or small clan, because I didn't constantly play mta and I didn't talk to many people, but when I met LinK^^ (Venezuelan mapper) he invited me along with other players to join BOSS and I stayed there Approximately 2 months until the clan and the server closed for reasons I don't know. In short I have only been to BOSS

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I like the server a lot because I have met good players and made good friendships, the members of tff have been (in my opinion) good admins who support and resolve doubts for the players, the server has vibes of being pleasant for new players (in my opinion case, I fell in love with it from the first day) although I do not deny that from time to time there is toxicity in it, but in general it is a good place to play, hang out and make new friends

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

Being a Spanish-speaking person, I know that I can do a lot by helping Latin people who do not speak English to translate and communicate with other players who do speak it, mainly when they want to report or clarify doubts with a tff admin. If I am accepted into the TfF clan, I can be in charge of resolving doubts and supporting players who require it, as well as being an intermediary between the admins themselves and the players.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

In addition to being a constant player on the server, I am an amateur mapper, I currently have 4 completed maps (I will add links) although since they are old maps I intend to make visual improvements in each of them, in addition to a 5th that is in the process of being decorated. My goal is to send the 5 100% finished maps before December 31 so that players can enjoy them in 2024. What I mean is that I can be useful by creating maps on my own or in collaboration with other players and thus have more variety of new maps within the server.

Not satisfied with that and being an active player, I would like to offer myself as a map tester, so new mappers and recognized players can upload their maps and have a shorter response time regarding whether the map is accepted on the server or requires corrections to be able to be accepted.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

I am a 5th semester architecture student, although before starting my degree I studied mechatronic engineering for a year and a half. Since I started primary school I have taught English at school and I have taken extra courses, so I consider myself good at speaking the language, in addition to learning Portuguese on my own.

Discord: Joshi1102

Why Mapache's Join Request #2? It's because a while ago I sent a join request under the name Sheep, but due to identity problems (there is already a player and mapper called Sheep) I decided to use my old name Mapache again to avoid confussions.