GTA VI - Discussions

Zebra

GTA VI - General Discussion

After a long wait we have finally witnessed this legendary moment, feel grateful to be alive at one of the most awaited moments in video games history. The main idea of this thread is just to read and share opinions about this trailer and the upcoming ones, I'm going to edit this thread with future official announcements from Rockstar Games team to keep it fresh.

Trailer #1 | Release Date: December 4th, 2023

Highlights: 83 million views in less than 20 hours and still counting ¿Maybe 100 million in less than 24 hours?

My humble opinion is that this is so freaking sick, the amount of details and the variety of characters with more realistic animations makes me almost cry when I saw this video for the first time. The hype is real and I hope Rockstar will let the development team the necessary time to don't rush it like games that hyped the world (Cyberpunk, Battlefield 2042), I choose to trust. I've seen many videos talking about the map size, most of them are saying it's going to be the biggest one in the saga and hopefully it will. My idea is that the travel distance between each city or towns will feel long like Red Dead Redemption 2 and it will make the game more immersive than GTA V.

¿What do you think about? 

¿How was your reaction when you saw for the first time this video?

¿Is there any possibility to get a Multi Theft Auto version for this game?

The game mechanics will be completely different and I swear it won't fit for DM Race maps but ¿Do you trust in modders to bring a good handling mod and make it real?

• Donators

I quite honestly find it underwhelming.

We have had the rumors and such about what is coming and we have already (at least most of us) seen the leaks which this only confirmed.
So all though I am excited for the new gta (if I even still game in 2025...) I am more excited for upcoming trailers to see gameplay/systems in action. 

It is insane! I can feel the vice city vybe and each details that R* introduced is truly a masterpiece. More trailers are expected before its release and I can't wait to see that. Overall I am super happy and the wait was worth it.

Meh would be cool to see that but I guess GTA VI will have similar features like on FiveM with Police N Robbers, RPG, drifting etc. Still I look forward to it and what the community will bring up and we never know we might see a DM-like gamemode? :d