Reporting Cykz for insulting + wishing family to die

QlimaX

13 minutes ago, Ben_-Sage said:

Or implying that people are cheating on my friend's wife behind his back?

Just supposed it, but apparently he's not self confident enought to know it's actually not happening so i guess i might be right and he got worried, hopefully i could've helped you out!

Edited by Cykz

17 minutes ago, Ben_-Sage said:

before throwing accusations around without any evidence.

Yet your buddy is accusing me without any evidences that i actually insulted his child, again being hypocrite? SADGE, apparently when the bodyguard comes to defend his friend he actually contradicts himself. xD

23 minutes ago, Ben_-Sage said:

Quit bitching, take responsibility for your actions and wait for the report to be handled.

Indeed i'll take responsibility of my actions but hopefully you become man enough to assume that you actually do the same but we know that you wont do it because you are an "angel" and never did anything like that xD

33 minutes ago, vinnyy said:

show SS when i said that

I will, but I'd like to see a screenshot of where me and Ben-sage insulted UkF's father and wished him death as you and Cykz said, instead of wasting our time trying to blame us for something we never did. The biggest mistake I ever made was telling you that I had a wife and a child in the first place, all you guys have done is use it against me ever since because you know it's a sensitive topic to talk about. Insulting my closest family members is below the belt, and you know it.

Edited by QlimaX

2 minutes ago, vinnyy said:

just like u told me "im going to rape ur monkey mother" got mad just cuz i won a fw against you XD 

Proof please, i would never say such things, too old for this crap, you got no evidence only plain word and a hope that you're clever saying and trying to blame us/me with something we never did. I know myself and i know what i would say and what i wouldn't, things what you're trying to blame me with now would never come out of me, but i posted all the screenshots of cykz doing it. unless you got a proof that i said it if not, don't waste the time blaming people with somethning they never did. cheers.

12 minutes ago, QlimaX said:

Prova, por favor, eu nunca diria essas coisas, velho demais para essa porcaria, você não tem nenhuma evidência, apenas palavras simples e uma esperança de que você seja inteligente ao dizer e tentar nos culpar por algo que nunca fizemos. Eu me conheço e sei o que diria e o que não diria, as coisas pelas quais você está tentando me culpar agora nunca sairiam de mim, mas postei todas as capturas de tela de cykz fazendo isso. a menos que você tenha uma prova de que eu disse isso, caso contrário, não perca tempo culpando as pessoas por algo que elas nunca fizeram. saúde.

you know you said that, avi saw you insulting my mom, no one here needs to teach respect and maturity to a 30 year old "man" HHHHHHHHHHH