Reporting Cykz for insulting + wishing family to die

QlimaX

Your nickname: QlimaX
Players's nickname: Cykz
Reason: Insulting/Death wishing
Description: Hi, filling this report against player Cykz, we've been playing hunter clanwar and he was insulting us in the global chat out of the blue, wishing our moms to die (my and ben-sages) also writing non senses about other family members like girlfriends and wifes, thanks for reading, screenshots to come.
Screenshots: N/A

As you can clearly see on the screenshots the first sentence was to everyone in the room and not even directed to you, otherwise i would've tagged any of you but w/e. Also when the duo of scumbag pricks aka YOU and Ben Sage decide to insult Ukf's father or his family or simply try to start random dramas/fights on the server none punishes you for that nor anything. So don't be hypocrite to a point you will actually "try" to report someone for something you constantly do when you get "mad". Cheers, cya a on server.

3 minutes ago, Cykz said:

Also when the duo of scumbag pricks aka YOU and Ben Sage decide to insult Ukf's father or his family or simply try to start random dramas/fights on the server none punishes you for that nor anything. So don't be hypocrite to a point you will actually "try" to report someone for something you constantly do when you get "mad"

++  XD my brother has a son to take care of, but instead hes writing reports on tff and insulting dads and moms. Ur son will have a great example of a good father. I wish ur son all the best, but pls be mature 

1 minute ago, Cykz said:

As you can clearly see on the screenshots the first sentence was to everyone in the room and not even directed to you, otherwise i would've tagged any of you but w/e. Also when the duo of scumbag pricks aka YOU and Ben Sage decide to insult Ukf's father or his family or simply try to start random dramas/fights on the server none punishes you for that nor anything. So don't be hypocrite to a point you will actually "try" to report someone for something you constantly do when you get "mad". Cheers, cya a on server.

Can u actually show some proofs when we insulted ukf's father? it's never happened otherwise i would been reported, don't you think something like this would been reported? or he was waiting for u to reply about it to one of report about you as a " reminder " that you insulted ukf's father, get over it, i NEVER insulted anyones father/family or wished them to die, like u just did, and it's not the first time you did this, i just didnt report you in the past, thought u will change, but seems u wont.

also you were making insults about my child and wife in the past, calling them this and that, calling me bald idiot blabla, if you would be anywhere near as " good and friendly " as u trying to act now, this report wouldn't exist in the first place.

3 minutes ago, vinnyy said:

++  XD my brother has a son to take care of, but instead hes writing reports on tff and insulting dads and moms. Ur son will have a great example of a good father. I wish ur son all the best, but pls be mature 

You wishing him all the best now? so u don't wish him to die anymore? wow, that's a life changing turn, what a guy you are.. 🙂

7 minutes ago, Cykz said:

First of all, keep my name out of your mouth before throwing accusations around without any evidence. The most I've said to you guys is that idk who tf you are. Does that warrant you wishing people's mums die to in front of them while they suffer? Or implying that people are cheating on my friend's wife behind his back? Quit bitching, take responsibility for your actions and wait for the report to be handled.

13 minutes ago, QlimaX said:

also you were making insults about my child and wife in the past, calling them this and that, calling me bald idiot blabla, if you would be anywhere near as " good and friendly " as u trying to act now, this report wouldn't exist in the first place.

Never said im good and friendly you piece of disgusting shit, i'm towards the ones who actually deserve it. Also i never insulted your child so stop trying to act like i ever did it you fucking retard, the only sentences i ever said were: "go play with your child instead of playing online games until 4am" and "your child must be proud of his dad, playing games until 4 am and insulting others".