Sheep's Join Request

Joshii

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Hi mi name is Josafat, i'm 24 years old and im from Veracruz, México.

I consider myself a quiet person on many occasions, but when I feel confident I like to have a conversation with the person I am meeting. I don't like being in trouble, much less causing it, nor am I for or against someone in a discussion, I consider myself a neutral point that seeks common sense instead of blind conviction.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I honestly don't have an interesting story within the game. I started playing since 2012 on a server called chaos.de.to in a game mode called zombie mod, shortly after the server closed and I met Gta.Ru where I met the DM, since then I was playing in SKC, ERU , O_o (Ownage Owls), alw, NEO, and possibly a few others I don't remember, but I've almost always played in ffs

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

I have never been a prospect of being in any clan, I am an occasional player who only plays to pass the time, at that time MTA was very competitive and there were always cw's, so my ability as a player prevented me from entering one, in 2017 o 2018 I met friends who took me into account and I was a member of BOSS for approximately 2 months, both the clan and the server had problems and closed, since then I have no longer had a clan

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

It's been 2 months since I started MTA again to play and I have to say that it is a good server, more active than ffs and with people with whom I have had very good conversations, both in English and Spanish.
I feel that people's vibes are very positive, there is no toxicity within the clan and the server and that is what makes me want to enter the TfF family

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I honestly consider myself a good player in the game, although I am not an expert nor do I have many skills. Despite that, I feel that I can take on the role of translator and support people who do not speak English to communicate with administrators who do speak English and vice versa. In addition to that, I have 4 maps under the nickname Mapache, I consider that I can be useful by dedicating maps to the TfF family, as well as supporting mapping and decorating the map of a member who is dedicated to it. Speaking of maps, despite not being an expert player, I can offer myself as a map tester, since during my free time I only dedicate myself to playing MTA.

*NOTE* I uploaded all my maps to ffs at the time (I didn't know tff yet) but I lost them because I changed my laptop and didn't bakcup my files

Mapache v5: 

Mapache v3: 

Mapache v2:

Mapache v1:

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I consider that being a Spanish speaker, an amateur mapper, and an active player, I can provide the support that the TfF community needs, such as a translator, a mapper, or someone who tests the maps that are on the waiting list to be uploaded to the server

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

I am a PC gamer, so I play League of Legends, CoD Mobile, Cube World, Minecraft and Nintendo games like Mario Kart, Smash, Super Mario Striker, Resident Evil 2 to 5 (remakes) and L4D2.
Due to university and homework I don't play much with my friends, so I'm not very active on Discord (but if necessary I can install it again)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic