kevson jr

Kevson

Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Kevin and I am 26 years old. I live in Estonia and I finished university of Tartu. I am doing sport and to say more specifically I am cross-country skiier. In free time I am playing computer, xbox games and hanging out with friends.

Tell us about you MTA history briefly:

My MTA career started at the end of 2011. I was playing on DD servers and it was very difficult for me to play DM, so I kept playing on DD, but meanwhile I was thinking about to try DM and I trained very much, finally I passed Skotinka v4 - Mandala and it took more motivation to play DM more and more on training servers. The first server where I was playing DM was a FFS. Lately I found more some Training and DM servers, but in my opinion FFS was over the all. I saw there the players with the different tags and the level of their skill was very good, so I just took look how their servers look like and in the first 30 minutes of playing there I was sure that from now I will start playing here because the scripts were so good and I liked it very much. And as you can see I am still playing on TFF.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure:

Xtreme of Gamers - Left

Twin Stars - Closed

Squad of Revolution - Left

The Favoured Few - Left

For The Win - Left

Very Important Players - Left

Force Out Xtreme - Kicked/Left

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?:

I have chosen TFF community because I think that TFF needs more active admins and I can help with that because I am really active and I want to belong somewhere, where I can work with mates to perfection and I have experience as a Events Manager.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?:

I am good at DM, managing events and also I can handle reports.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?:

I wouldn't want to compete with anyone but I hope You are doing your right decision.

Something to add.(Discord, Optional):

Discord: kevson0001
Maybe you have noticed that I copied almost my last jr it is because nothing really have changed in my MTA career or real life.

• Nao locked this topic