The return of urbe

urbe

hello there. some of you might know me from ages ago, some might know me only by my nickname and for some of you i could be a complete stranger. well this is my introduction (my second one on tff forum actually haha), mainly that i tell leon and promy that they might see me on server sometimes if they still play from time to time. ill also write a little about myself so others can get to know me maybe haha.

well im urbe, im from slovenia and im just another average mta player. i dont really remember which year i started to play. probably around 2010. i also cant remember the first server i became active on. but it was awesome. i was always drawn to cars in real life and in games. racing games are the best. i know what you will say - this guys memory sucks. well yea i also cant remember what got me to try playing mta either. i dont know anything it was ages ago and yeah i might have a bad memory coz of some other things but that doesnt matter. well i played mta alot back in the days and i wasnt that bad i would say. ofcourse that time the maps were awesome oldschool maps not this new shit. i had many different nicks (you probably only know me by urbe because i dont think anyone here knew me before SKC times and friends from that first server all stopped playing - the server probably doesnt even exists anymore) and i played at many different servers but at some point i started to play at SKC server. and there my real mta career started. it was like i would start over. noone knew me, i was nobody and so many others were like 100000x better than me. and yet i was getting better and better and i met some awesome people on the way. i was also playing on other servers but SKC was the most importatn one. then a friend of mine said i should try to join tff (they didnt have public server yet, it was just playing for fun with friends) and i actually said that im not good enough haha and didnt want to even try. but then after some convincing i decided i will try. and i did. and i got accepted. and yeah those were the best days/months/years of my mta career. i enjoyed every bit of it. i made lots of friends (too bad most of them arent here anymore - actually i think i know only 4 guys from old days that are still here haha). but then my downfall started. i dont know. i had less and less time. the older you are the less time you have unfortunately. and the age of new maps begun. and im not a big fan of those maps. so i decided to quit the game. i never planned to come back. i just deleted everything and kinda cut all connections to mta. also went inactive on skype and that was it. that moment happened around 3-4 years ago. and i must say i never actually even missed mta. never thought of it. it was like i didnt know it even existed. but then around a month ago a friend of mine said we could play a few multiplayer games from the old days just for fun. and it happened that he mentioned mta. so i installed it again and ofc i remembered tff server so we came. and i guess i was pulled back in. i cant say im extremely active coz im not great on free time for games. but when i have spare i come. i like it. and i hope i see some of my old friends again. and i hope we will have a great time together. a friend said that i should apply to join tff again (he will know who i mean) and i would just like to say that i decided that i wont apply yet coz it wont be fair as most of members dont even know me or didnt even see me yet and im back just for a month now and you neven know maybe after a month i will decide to leave again. so if i will ever apply for tff again it will be later in the game not now (sorry haha i know you said you wanna see my jr soon).

as you can see im very talkative and sorry if someone gonna be insulted at some point but i like to "joke" around or how to say in english (jebanje v glavo - here skyline translate that haha) but dont take anything i say too seriously im just a guy who is full of energy, optimism and with too much to say and no brakes haha.

oh i mostly wrote about mta not my life haha. this is introduction. well im from slovenia as i said near croatian border. i love to spend time outside with friends, i guess im just another guy who likes to party. i never do drugs but well weed doesnt count right? i smoke (i know - not nice haha) i like to drink but i hate beer. weed is awesome when its time for it (not everyday ofc). i study geography, will actually soon finish studying it. i have a job for when im free coz well i cant say im rich haha. i have a parrot and an algae as my pets. cactuses are also awesome. and i love palm trees. meat rules, vegetables are just side dish ahha. as i said i love cars and motorbikes so with friends we often work on them ( lots of friends are in school for automechanic or they already finished it). i guess thats it?

ok thats it i think. sorry for my english but noone is perfect and sorry for not using proper marks in my writing but well - im not applying for a job or anything right?

if you have any question well i would be happy to answer and if not okay i know im not the most interesting person haha. see ya in game maybe.

wow i wrote an essay again...

urbe out!

• 5 months later...