Siaxs's Join Request

Siaxs

bannerforulm.png.9d96fe8a5bb89eb652dfdd80d91956f8.thumb.png.4b6a4e0b4efdb28b2a6028d455e1f193.png

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).
Hello everyone, my name is Fırat, I'm 26 years old. I live in Istanbul, the capital of Europe, where I work in the camera room of a shopping mall, My main job here is to provide security, but since I am a camera service person, I monitor 289 cameras. I work 4 days a week for 12 hours and take 2 days off. I spend time here whenever I get the opportunity from my job and my girlfriend. 😀

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I met you in the skc team in 2012-2013 and this was my first experience. After playing there for a long time, I moved to the ffs server and continued to play on the dd servers. I took a serious break from the game due to family reasons and moving house many times, but I always tried to be here and be a professional. I have been following this team for 8-9 years and I really appreciate the way you play. I was among you in the team 1-2 years ago, now I want to join you again.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.
- /TfF\ The Favoured Few - no reason

- pB' Pina Colada Boys - no reason

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?
I don't want to talk too much, I think I will enjoy it more and have a better time with players like you. I have moderated MMORPG games such as Lineage 2 and Metin2, and I know how difficult your job is and the conditions under which you work. I am here to help you, my dear friends, with my game knowledge and moderator knowledge. The most important thing I need to do is to spend more time on the game and treat everyone as best I can regarding the rules and how they should behave in the game.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?
As I mentioned in the previous question, I will try to do whatever I can, whatever you want from me. I understand that my English is not very good, but I communicate with people very well, understand them and help them.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?
This makes things easier for me and you as I am already TfF and know how things work here. This has nothing to do with the election, anyone can join the team, but I want to return to the family and do what is best for you.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

I am aware that a year has passed and that during this time I got married and everything is going well. From now on, I want to continue spending time with all of you and being on the team. 🙂

Discord: auraz0r

Edited by Siaxs

• Nao locked this topic