KAZIKO's Join Request

Kaziko

Edit 01/12/2023: I want to thank each of you for supporting me and for the amazing time. I am stepping down from my JR as I will be more focused on GTA6 and ofc from time to time I will visit Tff for events/fw I hope you accept ZUNNI who can look after Minigame/PDD I am confident that he is the perfect candidate.

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Hey! This is Ahmed aka KAZIKO, I am 26 years old from Dubai, UAE. Whenever I have free time I go outside to explore the world, go for long trips, producing content for YouTube or for work, gaming with friends and my bros be it in PC, VR or football. My main motive is to enjoy or be part of a team with purpose to have fun and share laugh!

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I have been playing MTA:SA for more than a decade, I started of playing Arab drift servers with my cousin who introduced me to this multiplayer game than later discovered about other gamemodes and servers which I enjoyed. Thereon I played on SKC Racing DD server than DDAS, 3R afterwards TG, FFS, lv and now Tff. My favorite gamemode was mostly in DD however recently I started to have a passion on Modern DM and for showcasing my modified beast infernus. Oh! How can I forget Minigame and Catch has been around for few years now and I have enjoyed those a lot! I even made few montage which my friends and the community enjoyed. I look forward to Tff's latest update on that and to capture funny moments and share it on social media.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

Indicators: ⦿ Currently | ⦿ Left | ⦿ Left (confidential can briefly share on private)

⦿ Destruction Derby All-Stars [DDAS] (Co-Founder)
⦿ Elite Racers 3R (Co-Founder)

⦿ SupremeTeamofFuckers [STF] (Member)

⦿ FFS Gaming Junior of DD

⦿ FFS Gaming -ffs- (Trial - Head of DD)

⦿ Synergy Syn. (Member)

Community Squad:

⦿ Essence-of-Speed [EoS] (Member)

⦿ SupremeTeamofFuckers [STF] (Member)

⦿ Zo7al z7 (Member)

The reason of leaving the clans is mostly due to studies or personal life. However I am thankful to each of them for the amazing time, guiding me and for accepting me as part of the family where we are still in touch!

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

To be part of the family, to support the team and spread the excitment with focus on PDD/Minigame.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I have been part of some of the amazing and prominent clans with decade of experience in different fields with exceptional record provided evidence for each action taken. I respect the guidelines and rules set by the clans and execute them accordingly with extra spice of excitment! There are number of factors where I could be useful as followed:

▶ Server
• Ability to Identify Suspicious Activities (ex. VPN, Cheats, Bug, Abusing FPS/Ping)
• Professional Administration
• Guide Newcomers and Entertain Our Community
• Manage Events Responsibilities
• Host Interesting Short Events
• Monitor Language Chat in 3 Languages

▶ Forum
• Keep the Forum Clean from Rule Offenders
• Identify JR's that Plagiarised or False Info
• Update/Archive Outdated Guidelines
• Handle Reports with Evidence
• Create Professional Threads

Map Testing
• Test PDD/MG Maps Swiftly with Suggestions or Fixes

▶ Endorsement

• Experienced YouTuber with 77K Subs and more than 100 million watch time views, I look forward to apply my skills to grow social media exposure to Tff social media channels.

• Capture fun moments and share it online to attract potential new players.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

Every applicants is unique on its own. My main motive is on administration and to bring in excitment and growth to the clan. Also the rest is mentioned above.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional):

DC - TechnoGenuine

YouTube - youtube.com/TechnoGenuine

- Thank you!

KAZIKO

Edited by Kaziko

Application overall is put together pretty well and the format is clean with no extra useless information, though my only concern is the following.

3 hours ago, Kaziko said:

The reason of leaving the clans is mostly due to studies or personal life.

Most of us are dealing with real life issues or lack of time, furthermore making us unable to provide any kind of assistance, but that doesn’t mean that it’s a reason to leave the clan. After so many years in this game, I feel like this is the most common excuse to leave a clan.

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

Application overall is put together pretty well and the format is clean with no extra useless information, though my only concern is the following.

Most of us are dealing with real life issues or lack of time, furthermore making us unable to provide any kind of assistance, but that doesn’t mean that it’s a reason to leave the clan. After so many years in this game, I feel like this is the most common excuse to leave a clan.

Thanks for the kind compliment! All the clans mentioned above excluding ffs always welcomed me back without the need of JR. I did join back few times however due to long inactivity of few months to a year (was too serious on my education). I did not want to keep a bad impression to the clan and for not partaking any gaming activities with them as usual. (most of those clans have rules to be active and I was too formal on that despite having exceptions from leader(s) + having personal issues which I did not disclose much about). Synergy was the last clan I was in than I decided to leave after speaking with the leaders of my plans to retire from MTA.

After a year or two I came back as my personal life got much better. I got promoted at work so now I have 4 days working and 4 days off and I have free time that allows me to play MTA again with passion and less fatique from work. I was planning to ask Darking about joining back to Synergy and he definitely wouldn't refuse but I did not want to leave an impression to him that I may leave again in the future so I never asked and just remained in contacts with them. One of my friends from Zo7al asked me to join them back after seeing me being active again but on Tff server so I was invited back and we continued enjoying the times together to this date with DD FWs and chit chats.

Heh. My bad for writing long paragraphs xD.

Edited by Kaziko

• Nao locked this topic