Kevin's Join Request #1

Kevson

In-Game Nickname:

My nicknames on mta are Kevson and K4NN!

Real Life Stuff:

My real life name is Kevin and I am 19 years old, I come from Estonia, in the free-time I am doing sport and hanging out with friends.

Multi Theft Auto: 

My mta career started at the end of 2011. I was playing on DD servers and it was very difficult for me to play DM, so I kept playing DD, but meanwhile I was thinking about to try DM and I trained very much till I finally passed Skotinka v4 - Mandala and Rafina v9 - The Evolution and it took more motivation to play DM more and more. The first server where I was playing DM was FFS. Lately I found more some training and DM servers, but in my opinion FFS was over the all. I saw there (on ffs) the players with /TfF\ tag and the level of their skill was very good, so I took look how TfF server looks like and in the first thirty minutes of playing there I was sure that from now I will start playing here because the scripts were so good and I liked it very much and as you can see I am still playing on TfF. (For more information about my career contact me at skype)

Previous clans: 

Squad of Revolution - SoR!

For The Win -  -ftw-

Xtreme of Gamers - XoG|

The Favoured Few - /TfF\

Twin Stars - ~TS~

Why The Favoured Few?: 

I have chosen The Favoured Few because I have been once in the clan and I have experience already, I was feeling lonely and I want to develop things on the server more and more.

Something to add:

If you have got any questions feel free to contact me at skype:

facebook:kevin.limbo.54

Edited by Kevin