Reports vinny,krack and staff member

poxyran

1. Your Nickname: zeiken

2. Admin / Player Nickname: vinny,krack and staff members 

3. Reason: insults and provokings (people frustrated with life who went very far this time)

4. Screenshot: 

5. Something to add: The reason they did this was just because there was bad luck and i couldn't play clan war decently, they went to the extent of provoking me globally and no admin did anything, the same admin also provoked me  (bazooka,ron1,freak) what? that? the fun? of literally harassing me?

Captura2.PNG

Captura3.PNG

Captura.PNG

Captura4.PNG

Captura5.PNG

Captura5.PNG

Edited by poxyran

Well, the whole report is a complete joke, since it was neither in-game nor at tff discord but since it has come to this. Let's set the record straight. You are the one who started this provocative behavior yesterday when you saw all of us(TfF members)playing CW against eachother, You started to trashtalk in Global even though we ignored you later on. You tried to trashtalk as well during the CW, the one you got muted for, and yes you are the one who got 0 PTS. After that you came on the main server and started to insult the admins/server for no reason, even though you insulted me when I didn't do a VR for you! actually you deserve all of it. About Vinny's & Krack's insults, I don't know what this report is for; you didn't show that those messages were in L7 Discord, which we got a timeout for, and on the server, you already answered him back (Krack). / [GLOBAL] -poxyran7: is how krack 0 pt in first season of xpr hunter tournament, huh, and you reported Vinny after he already got punished by TFF Dreamer and you were there? I don't know why you reported him again. That's all, thanks.             

-Can be Closed. 

Edited by BAZOOKA