Zebra's Join Request

Zebra

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Ignacio, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Santiago, Chile. I finished my university career of dental surgeon and I'm working on this stuff since 2 years ago and this lifestyle allow me to play almost 4 days in a week, especially at night time. I like shooter and racing games, so you can find me playing sometimes BFV or CS2.
2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I started playing this game in early 2011 when a close friend of my school told me that he had a lot of fun playing destruction derby on a latin server in MTA, so I decided to install this game and I found this huge community of racing servers which attracted me a lot because every mapper has its style and you can do everything you want. I started playing on latin servers like XPG/X5 and played like 2 years on a server with microphone script enabled called XUG where I met a lot of friends and one of them invited me to play on ffs and I found their forums and a big active community. After that I joined in many teams and now after a log abscense I want to join again into this game.
3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

I've been in a lot of teams but the latest and known teams are:

- FFS Gaming / Studies.

- Sixth Sense / Problems with leadership.

- FoXX Gaming / Clan inactivity.

- Talca Racing / Clan was closed.

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I want to join because I've been looking for an active clan with good vibes and I'm happy that this community with a huge trajectory on this game is still alive. Also I feel comfortable of playing in a great looking server and I'm grateful that you guys are still working on adding visual stuff and keeping the good gameplay.
5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I can moderate the server on LATAM timezone when I barely see an active clan member and also I can do some night events which possibly can bring more active players at this time. If you need sometimes a graphic designer you can count with my help because I'm available to design stuff for gaming and I will start making some maps for fun.
6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

Well I'm not here to be competitive or anything else, I've been playing on this server for many months and I feel it like my home, it's the only server where I can play chill and have fun with some players, so with my game knowledge and my help on specific stuff I can be really helpful.
7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

My discord is realzebra and you can find me there mostly everyday for chatting or sexting (jk)

Thanks for reading and see ya' on game🥵 #vivaelsexo

• 2 months later...
  • Nao locked this topic