Danger's Join Request

Danger

Danger's Join Request

Tell us about yourself:

I'm Zoltan Jona in game (Danger), 25 years and I'm currently living in Hungary, in a small town called "Hajdunanas". I have been working as a Java developer for just over a year after graduating from university. I spend my weekdays working and relaxing and having fun. The MTA is a great place to relax after work.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly / Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure:

My MTA history is not that long.I started playing in 2012. I did not know at the beginning of the play, but I have always tried and I did not give up.I started playing a little Hungarian server.That name is DTM but then closed and Then I started playing mG# server. I started ,I can to play better and I joined the mG# but it is also closed. then again, I was looking for server and I found PiA server. I really liked the server because they played a lot of good people. Then , I wrote and application and they accepted but unfortunately I have not been active for family reasons. then I went to play LxG# server and I wrote to application that they accepted, but it is also closed. In 2017, I decided I wanted to be a member of a strong and big team In 2017, I decided that I wanted to be a member of a strong and big team and then I managed to get into TfF, which I was very happy about and was a part of for 5 years. Unfortunately, the end of university was very busy so I couldn't play actively and so I was dropped from the team due to inactivity.

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few":

As I wrote in the previous section, I was a member of the clan for a long time and have built up a very good community over the years.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few":

Well, I can help with development if I need my knowledge (HTML, CSS, JAVA, Spring boot, MySQL). And if there is a need for it, I can help with future' CW as well. Of course, I can be of daily help to the community on server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants
Well, as I mentioned above, if I might need to help with my knowledge in development, I’d love to do so. Mostly I can get along with everyone and not look for conflicts. I got to know many of you back when I was a TfF member.

Thanks for Reading!

• Nao locked this topic