TheDragoN's 2nd Join Request

TheDragonKpop

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Hello, My name is Crhistian(TheDragoN). I'm 26 years old and i am living in Villarrica-Paraguay.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

This wonderful journey began in the 5th month of 2010 in a latin american server called GT Gran Turismo Chile Drift and Racing where the first step of learning the game began, after making sure the understanding of basic commands and everything related that i make my next move to the server Mini-Missions, i was kinda obsessed to learn games with weapons since my childhood i played a lot of random shooting games around the internet but this was the time to try something that was on the next level and it was succesfull, a pro killer born with a blink of an eye, was a very interesting trip in MM till the end of 2012 when i discover for the first time the world of DM/Racing and ohter modes in the server of FFS Gaming that was completely different for me in that time, and i have to recognize that it was very difficult but i tried my best and step by step i was getting good and there as well i learned well english since i am from an spanish speaking country, also passing the time i discovered another servers like ffs, like Twisted Gamers, Empire of Riders, The old TFF and more. Well in the beginning of 2017 was my favorite year when a historic moment came to me, the first try to become referee for Lucky Seven(former event of ffs that was based from official mta racing clans) it was nervous at first but it went very succesfull from that moment some clans put their trust on me to be their main referee for their clan war games like Nothing to Lose, Iron Will, Project Beast, FFS Gaming and others i couldn't recall since is a long list, after i gain lot of trust my main goal after that was seeking to be a Head of Events since i was so experienced already but sadly that dream comes out to an end in the second semester of 2019 when my warrior, my old pc has peacefully died after 13 years being my mate, i was devastated because after a long hard work it was on my prime and i thought for a moment i was going to follow Tails legacy easily but nope. Years passed lot off people asked me when i was going to coming back but it was uknown till the end of 2022 when finally i got a new machine and started my new journey on a new home, The Favoured Few till now, of course i back to the things that always made me happy in the past and is my duty as referee, i was part of XMT, XT and EF events. what's coming next for me, we will see what the future brings for me.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

LxG// │Latin Xtreme Gamers │ Member │ Reason: Left by mutal agreement.

NxR# │Nationa Xtreme Racing │ Trial │ Reason: Kicked.

UP│ Unlimited Power │ Member │ Reason: Clan upcoming closure.

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I am truly amazed by your huge history in the game and that's the main reason why i have picked you as the right option for joining forces, and also to show everyone what i am capable to do in terms of hosting large events since it is my ground, my life also requires already a great challenge and if with you will be awesome because i feel empty by doing absoultely nothing, casual play style is a need to change. Also to be more friendly with this beautiful community that you are.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

Catching things in terms of taking control of clan wars arenas regarding behavior of the players, as well with the hunter room since i am familiar with the high level of insulting there so i can take care of it,  last but not least learn with you together how to do the thing called map testing, moderate your discord server since i have experience on it and answering reports in forums.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

As i say in parts of this JR i am in need of a big challenge already so i want to join asap, i know will be a battle with others intentions but i will try my best so i can make my dream come true joining a 1st top clan in 10 years of playing this game.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

About my real life i am on process to become a Journalist, I love music, gaming and reading.

My discord if you want to catch with me: thedragoonkhr_06 

That's a wrap for me and see you in game. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Nao locked this topic