xDarkN! Join Request

xDarkN

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Nadav and im from israel , i live in a moshav called Mazkeret Batya , i'm 22 Y/o . I Used to serve at a navy warship as the Firearms Systems manager. i love to ride Motorbikes , Listen to music  and go out with friends . At the moment i am a Student of DevOps and about to finish studying soon. i'm a generous man , i love to assist others in need and help in any way i can . i love to solve issues and thats kind of the reason i chose DevOps aswell . i'm not a person that gives up until i achive my goals .

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

My MTA Carreer started of somewhere at 2011 . at first i joined mta just so i can create HQ Bases for SA:MP Servers that i used to play . later on i started Discovering servers and started playing FuckN ( an old DD/FUN) Server . few years later i started Playing at FoX and then i started my  DM Carreer and really gotten into it.  through the years i've played in many Servers , made a lot of friends that i still see every day on TFF . been on many clans that i even forgot some of their tags already.. created few maps and some on the way to be release soon . 

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

-sK- (Merged with UnG//)

UnG// (Closed)

AiR (left) 

xD (Closed)

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

i'm gonna be honest

i think my main reason that lead me to do this Join request is because i get bullied a lot on this server by people fueld with hate  and i feel like there's not much of a punishment and justice going around . theres a certain amount of patcience a man can have .  and that made me think , why not to be the one to Stop it? the one to bring justice and peace to those who feel like me.  i'm an active player , i'm very friendly and i can help and preform any task i will be given . as i mentioned above i'm not a person that gives up  so i will do anything thats being asked till the mission is complete .

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

as i've mentioned above you can see how serious i'm about the admin role ,  theres no room for rule breaking on my watch.

Map testing / supportive / ClanWars

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

at the end of the day , i love this server and i would like to keep it great as it is and Make it even better while keeping it peacefull

i'm a man of my word , honest and Positive . i certainly sure i can assist making tff a better place for gamers 

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Thanks for reading ❤️

Discord : _xdarkn_

Edited by xDarkN

• Nao locked this topic