Scaryxo's Friend Application.

Scaryxo

1. Your nickname, age & location: Scaryxo, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Italy. 

2. Main arena you play at: I mainly spend most of my time in Deathmatch Modern. 

3. How active are you in the server?:  I can't tell you exactly how much time I spend in the server, but lately I came back because I'm developing an interest again for this game in my free time, considering that I'm someone who's working, studying and working out, as I say real life comes first. 

4. Why do you want to be TfF Friend?: I'm eager to be a Friend within TFF because I feel like this is the only server where I am active and even if this server doesn't really need to be moderated, I believe some help is always needed, and it's never enough.

5. Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I might be the right Friend because I have a lot of experience in my administration past, especially in roleplay servers where toxicity was at its highest level ever (considering the player base was about 800 ish, it's pretty normal to find toxicity), so administrating and taking care of the community in a free roam server would be very easy for me, because I have handled many difficult situations. I also believe that my English skills are up to par, considering the average of the community, so it'd be better for the team to have someone can speak that language properly. 

6. Something to add.(Discord/Optional): scaryxo or Scaryxo#0554

• Nao locked this topic