Mads Join request

WashyCZ

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?). Hello, my name is Jirka. in game known as Mad. im 19 years old. living in Czech Republic.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly. - started playing this game  this year 2023, been playing for 6 months 

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure. - never been in any clan. 

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"? - I communicate with some of them and im friend of them . I want to support this clan . I want to join because I enjoy helping
and I enjoy playing on your server 

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"? - helping out in HDM and more , with all my might I would like to help. useful to help with the server for some who can't keep up

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants? - im active 8h a day - Everyone has that chance, but not everyone is reliable. i will be happy to help everyone who needs it and my team. to help improve the server and  . as other tff players helped me, I would like to help some of them who will need it

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional) - hildinec#7977  

• Nao locked this topic