Zo#ff9999tac Join Request

wisebas

zotac greets you, welcome.

Read about this fabulous post.

😆😃🤭

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Hello colleagues,in the game mi name is Zotac, my real name is William, I am 28 years old, I am from the country of Colombia, South America, I am currently 28 years old, a bit old: c, I have been playing mta on Latino servers since I was 14 years old, approximately since 2009, I am also an architect and I normally work every day, I play at night and on weekends. This game helps me with work stress and distracts me a bit, I love this game madly since I like competition games and apart from that, believe it or not, it helps one to overcome challenges every day. 😃 

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

In the game my main name to use is Zotac, although I have also had as a name: nike, note, Zotac, I have been playing for a long time already in several Latino dm race servers, I have also belonged to the vast majority of these clans that today Nowadays they no longer exist but in which many experiences have been lived and I have met many people and a great learning, I have also learned to modify scripts, manage panels, mapping, logos tags and other things

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

Lxg | latin xtreme gamers |  close the server | I was there a long time
iW | ironwill |  close the server
Chile | race server |  close the server
Hg | hell gamers | close the server
x5 | xtreme 5 server | close the server | I was there a long time
XrC | I don't remember the name | close the server.

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I want to join because I think it is a good server, since there are few left, I really like to play here and I also like the people who enter. I consider that the system is fair and I think that I can contribute knowledge, experience and, above all, an excellent and friendly person. collaborator

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

my knowledge, and support in competitions since I consider myself a good player willing to new challenges and constant sharing I like all kinds of games and maps but more modern ones

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I only consider myself good apart from that I am very constant and faithful I also consider myself an extraordinary person, I give more than what is asked of me and very responsible.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Discord

williams#1257

😚

thanks you for making this possible many blessings and successes for all 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic