WiNGZ's friend application

Wingz

1. Your nickname, age & location: Hi ,My nickname is Wingz ,im 23 years old and live in israel.

2. Main arena you play at: DM

3. How active are you in the server?  2-5 hours a day ,Depends if i have work or not.

4. Why do you want to be TfF Friend? to be honest i wanted to be part of this team long time ago but i never had the chance ,So here i am now trying my luck hopefuly i will get the chance this time to be part.

5. Why should we choose you over other applicants? Well ,I aint going to say that im special but im pretty friendly ,active ,can be useful in clanwars ,I can help you in many ways depends on your requests.

6. Something to add.(Discord/Optional) Discord: Nalbi-Horshid#8929

Edited by Wingz

Hey @Wingz,

thanks for your interest of being part of the staff but im not quite sure if you applied for the correct role.

Friends have the benefit of having rights on our server but are NOT part of the actual clan and it seems to me that you actually wanted to apply for a role to be part of the clan.

If your plan is to join the clan, then please apply for either our squad team or to our clan and if i´m wrong, then i said nothing and wish you the best of luck !

• Dubbie locked this topic