Junky ft. Roxx ft. Nebla - Synthetic Life

Nebla

SynTFF.png

Dear ladies & Gentlemen, today I'm proudly present our new map for Deathmatch Modern gamemode. I hope you'll like our project that we gave a lot of effort and love into it)

Before started, let me explain what "Synthetic Life" is
"Synthetic biology is a scientific discipline that aims to rationally engineer living organisms, typically with genetic engineering approaches. In 1961, Francois Jacob and Jacques Monod first proposed that genetic regulatory circuits direct cellular behavior"

In short, a field of science that involves redesigning organisms for useful purposes by engineering them to have new abilities.

But we tried to give it a meaning by merging natural stuff with mechanism, so in our map mechanism, metalic stuff etc. are merged with nature. That's why trees looks metalic.

For the better experience, watch the video on TV + use headphones)
Enjoy the video!

Map's Story: human resources are exhausted. Nature is also lost it beauty and resources. So in this future, humanity has begun creating artifical nature by using synthetic life formule. You will notice there are mini or medium natural capsules, they helps nature to keep it alive but humanity is not perfect, so trees are not look normal but metalic.
Humanity's future is not looks bright...Devices, AI etc. ⟟ ⏃⋔ ⏃⎎⍀⏃⟟⎅

Record by Nakvie
More information can find in video description.

Best regards,
Nebla