Rother's JR

rother

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Hi, I'm Kamil, I'm 26 years old and I come from Poland , I've always been fascinated by computers and technology. As a kid, I spent countless hours tinkering with computers, learning how to code, and building my own programs. It was clear to me from a young age that I wanted to pursue a career in software development. After getting my degree in computer science, I landed my first job as a junior programmer at a small software company. It was an exciting time, but it was also challenging. I had to learn a lot quickly, and I often found myself staying late at the office to finish my work. Over time, I started to gain more experience and take on more complex projects. I loved the feeling of solving difficult problems and creating software that made a real difference in people's lives. I also enjoyed collaborating with other developers, bouncing ideas off of each other, and learning from their experiences. As I moved up in my career, I took on more responsibilities, such as leading projects and managing teams of developers. It was challenging, but it was also rewarding to see the impact of my work on a larger scale. One of the most exciting moments of my career came when I was tasked with building a new mobile app for a well-known tech company. It was a huge project, and there were a lot of unknowns, but I dove in headfirst, and with the help of my team, we delivered a high-quality app that was praised by our client and the public. As the years went by, I continued to work on exciting projects, and I was always pushing myself to learn new skills and stay on top of the latest technologies. I loved the fast-paced, ever-changing nature of the tech industry, and I felt like there was always something new to learn. Now, after many years in the field, I'm proud of all that I've accomplished as a programmer. I've worked on some truly groundbreaking projects, and I've had the opportunity to collaborate with some incredibly talented people. Looking back, I wouldn't have wanted to do anything else with my life. I'm grateful for the opportunities I've had, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for me in this exciting and dynamic field. I am the creator of many popular applications and co-owner I will not mention on the forum.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.
My adventure began, if I remember correctly, in 2013. As a child, I remember watching my older brother playing mta on his computer. I was fascinated by the colorful graphics and the exciting sounds, and I would often ask him questions about the mta he was playing. He would patiently explain the mechanics and the to me, and I would sit there mesmerized. and started playing and torturing maps.
3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.
-nfw-
-TeB-
PMC//
SHC
FoS//
PPC
I don't remember why because it was a long time ago

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?
Since it was from the beginning my dream and goal in mta after returning to mta after 3 years I would like to realize myself, and bring to the clan as much innovation as possible and positive energy to meet new people and finally feel like it is.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?
I think I can translate my skills into programming new scripts of modern server innovations, I can participate in clan wars if I would be elected but I would have to work hard and practice maps, maybe I

don’t break away from others with skill but I make up with myself.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?
I am a humble person as well as humble as life has taught me, I think that every man is good in his field.
but it begs the question, why me? 
Everyone can make an opinion and evaluate it by the prism of time, I will leave it to your decision whether it is suitable for your friend through my readings above.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)
Satyrow#1188

- Greetings Rother

Edited by rother

• rother changed the title to Rother's JR
  • Nao locked this topic