Reporting vinny for annoyance, harassment and racism

Mitsuki

39 minutes ago, Akame said:

a dude with the nick praker wished my family to die after kill on the shooter - the essence of the community who don't give a fuck about the rules and respect, write reports when you first force shit mad hikkas

Well, I'd like this to be educational speech for you and any players that insult families in this game, my manner and dignity will never let me to get your family into this game because we're bigger than that, even for kitsune getting vinny's girl friend into this I was really mad about it and I said it in front of everyone it's a childish move, that shouldn't appear to public at any point.

Indeed you got an answer for the invalid information that you shared to this topic.

Regarding this fight I prefer to not comment much and let the better person to give an answer

17 minutes ago, vinnyy said:

it was your friend azooz xddddd

why the fuck are you tagging me on this report? drimak already reported me and took my punishment if you have something feel free to report me, i didnt insult parents/religions and all latins as you did xdd here's some proofs:

[2023-03-27 23:03:01] [Output] : (Global) xprvinny: allah send nude too

[2023-03-27 23:03:19] [Output] : (Global) xprvinny: xddddd allah

[2023-03-27 23:04:06] [Output] : (Global) xprvinny: xddddddd gg allah

[2023-03-27 23:04:55] [Output] : (Global) xprvinny: poor arab bro guys saying "XD" in my pm while i talk about allah i see no one like allah 

last not least i hope admins will use rules against everyone like they did to us

@SkreePy

22 minutes ago, Azooz said:

[2023-03-27 23:03:01] [Output] : (Global) xprvinny: allah send nude too

[2023-03-27 23:03:19] [Output] : (Global) xprvinny: xddddd allah

[2023-03-27 23:04:06] [Output] : (Global) xprvinny: xddddddd gg allah

[2023-03-27 23:04:55] [Output] : (Global) xprvinny: poor arab bro guys saying "XD" in my pm while i talk about allah i see no one like allah 

omg this again? this has already been reported zzzzzz are you wanting attention?

Low-key, this is exhausting. It's clear as day that arabs (I don't say that in a bad way, if you got offended, smd <3) and vinny have beef. This will just keep repeating, over and over again. How hard is it though to just keep your mouth shut and enjoy this (trash and dying) game? Grown ass men. Act like it.

6 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Low-key, this is exhausting. It's clear as day that arabs (I don't say that in a bad way, if you got offended, smd <3) and vinny have beef. This will just keep repeating, over and over again. How hard is it though to just keep your mouth shut and enjoy this (trash and dying) game? Grown ass men. Act like it.

bro they fight/insult and share everyone's personal info do you think that will change? if years ago they were like this, and it hasn't changed until today, this type of person is trash and will never deserve respect from anyone, sad that cuz of 3 idiots, all arabs are treated like toxic

8 minutes ago, vinnyy said:

bro they fight/insult and share everyone's personal info do you think that will change? if years ago they were like this, and it hasn't changed until today, this type of person is trash and will never deserve respect from anyone, sad that cuz of 3 idiots, all arabs are treated like toxic

meet irl and fight then. literally the internet, in a game where everybody has ego. learn how to ignore each other, or like i said, meet irl and have a fight to death.

Edited by Chaos

18 minutes ago, Chaos said:

meet irl and fight then. literally the internet, in a game where everybody has ego. learn how to ignore each other, or like i said, meet irl and have a fight to death.

i try, but there's always some idiot who has a childlike attitude and uses my gf name in his nick. i cant say if its a mental problem, if its cuz hes a virgin and has never seen a woman in his life, or cuz life is sad and he has to act like that. its hard to understand this person's mentality XD but people like that will always deserve the worst in their lives, so i hope

• PacT locked this topic