Reporting vinny and unknown guy called Evo

Kitsune

5 hours ago, Kitsune said:

I started copying and paste in global his gf account, after he insulted my religion also Allah

first you were insulting me, my mom and my family and your friends were laughing, then you started sharing it, and then after you shared it i started insulting yeah. Insulting family, sharing private information and making fun of its ok? XDD nothing to say about that kind of person

12 minutes ago, vinnyy said:

first you were insulting me, my mom and my family and your friends were laughing, then you started sharing it, and then after you shared it i started insulting yeah. Insulting family, sharing private information and making fun of its ok? XDD nothing to say about that kind of person

bro u started lying to make me appear like im the who did it, br 3 months passed since the wc and u kept provoking and we didnt care but till u started talking about arabs stop being an asshole and lying here, and till know i didnt insult ur dear mom neither ur family except ur gf andvi only shared her acc cuz i have it😊

37 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

mano, você começou a mentir para me fazer parecer que fui eu quem fez isso, br 3 meses se passaram desde o wc e você continuou provocando e não nos importamos, mas até você começar a falar sobre árabes, pare de ser um idiota e mentir aqui, e até saber que eu não insulte sua querida mãe nem sua família, exceto sua namorada e vi apenas compartilhou sua conta porque eu a tenho😊

I just say "i wc winner" this is lack of respect? XDD, I feel sorry for you, needing to share personal information to feel superior XD, no wonder you've been banned other times for the same reason (sharing personal info), and have been mutated for disrespect, admins and players know what kind of person you are 

• SkreePy locked and unlocked this topic

Hilarious coming from a no name who put 0 respect into his Report while insulting an admin and a fellow player, speaking of religion did they teach u a nerfed version or what? no matter if he's christian, atheist or anything other, its mentioned a hundred times already that you should treat everyone with respect no matter what religion they follow, The fact that vinny himself apologized about it and you're still whining just proves the "lack of dignity" i got accused of, minus that its gonna backfire on you 

1 hour ago, NetriX said:

Hilarious coming from a no name who put 0 respect into his Report while insulting an admin and a fellow player, speaking of religion did they teach u a nerfed version or what? no matter if he's christian, atheist or anything other, its mentioned a hundred times already that you should treat everyone with respect no matter what religion they follow, The fact that vinny himself apologized about it and you're still whining just proves the "lack of dignity" i got accused of, minus that its gonna backfire on you 

did understand what is going on? the problem was between me and him personally, he involved religion arabs and allah in the problem by insulting to make me mad, do u understand rn? 

3 hours ago, vinnyy said:

I just say "i wc winner" this is lack of respect? XDD, I feel sorry for you, needing to share personal information to feel superior XD, no wonder you've been banned other times for the same reason (sharing personal info), and have been mutated for disrespect, admins and players know what kind of person you are 

i never got banned, neither muted only once and it was just like Evo mistake, also stop the lies u kept talking abt arabs beside the wc winner, u saw me multiple times i said to u wc loser cuz it was a joke but u involved the arabs, my family and then allah by insulting, the only fault i did against u was sharing ur gf account only that.

Edited by Kitsune

Just now, Kitsune said:

did understand what is going on? the problem was between me and him personally, he involved religion arabs and allah in the problem by insulting to make me mad, do u understand rn? 

If it was between you and him it would've been resolved a long time ago, but using religion as a token to share personal info such as gf instagram (in global chat btw) is basically asking for attention, and i believe this isnt the first time u've leaked stuff before anyway, buut thats an issue for another day. People who don't learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat em fr.