attempt#121's Join Request

prax

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Matthew (ingame attempt#121), i'm from Poland and today I turned 23yo (8march). I love to spend time playing computer games (especially World of Warcraft where I spent almost 12 years), also I like to spend time with my friends outside.
2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I've been playin MTA since I don't know, something around 2k11 (?) when my cousin showed me DM mode and right now im mentally connected with this mode. I don't really remember that much about first steps in my DM career but I guess my first server was Fc's DM server (Fapping Club), KarolPL's server where I became a member of his clan after some time. After KarolPL closed the clan I moved to TPS (polish DM server where I met such a nice polish people and where my DM career begun).

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

SHC (old, many years ago) - Closed
DG - Closed
.s (Sanity) - Closed

(and some more which I don't remember)

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I'm bored of playing casually

I'd like to join TfF because in my opinion it's one of the stablest projects in MTA scene, I've heard many opinions about atmosphere inside clan (which is good) and there's many kind people, also I'd like to stay there and get as much experience as I can.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I'd like to help in administrating server (when other members are offline, etc), (help in) clanwars and keep PL chat clear (everyone knows it's so toxic (XD))

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I get along easily with others
I learn new things quickly
I spend a lot of time learning and improving my skills

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Discord: xjasonpawuloツ#2034

• 3 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic