Find’s JR

Find

Tell us about yourself?

HELLO! My name is Barış and surname is Eroğlu.

I am from Turkey.

I am twenty six years old. 

i was born at 09/10/1996 in a big city of turkey called izmir. 

i was studying in manisa celal bayar univercity but i have passed with graduation. it's over 6 years ago.

Tell us about your mta history briefly?

im playing this game since 2009. i started to play this game in a small server which one only turkish people were playing.

then i had met with a person who was playing really skilled maps. i saw his gaming style and i was interested with 1.3 dm servers.

then i saw a good team with the name DST = Dangerous Skillers Team. tried to improve my skills to be enough for this team, every passing days i was being better in mta community also DST members wanted me to join dst team and i was finally good to join dst and i joined succesfully.

i have been co leader when i improved my personality. i have been in this clan like 2 years. then it became so boring when dst was dying. people were fighting each other. we were losing team wars by no team feelings.

i started to play on tff server when i left dst team. there were many good players and this server had discipline so i have asked this question to myself  "why should not i play" ?

but this was not a good dicision for me. i was fighting with tff members till grow up. but now most of tff members are my best friends in this game.

ANYWAY!

then i left dst to join better and mature clans. and i saw xpr team when i was being professional player. 

i was passing good times with xpr members. then i wrote a join request to be a part of them. and got accepted.

but felt so alone when they started to being inactive. and i left by listening what my logic said.

and now this is my second try with TFF recruitments.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure?

|DST| Dangerous Skillers Team = Co Leader : Left.

|-XpR-| Xtreme Pro Racers = Member : Left .

SoR! Squad of Revelation = Member : CLosed.

Revenant = Member and manager : Left.

>VIP< = Verry Important Players : Left

/TfF\ =The Favoured Few = member : Kicked by inactivity
Why do you want to join The Favoured Few?

At first because i want to back my old team 🙂

I can handle everything what ever u want to see from me.

Clan wars , Personal problems , Financial issues and etc. im here to do everything for you!
 How can u be useful for The Favoured Few?

im good at hunter, hdm and regular dm.

and im a junior mapper aswel.
Something to add (optional)

Discord : barros.find #2469

i have nothing to add anything else here.

by the way sorry for my english. sorry if u cant understand what i wrote.

THANKS FOR READING.

Best Regards Find.

Edited by Find

• 3 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic