danone's HDM Squad Application

danone

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Hello guys! I'm danone or Vitor (my real name). I born and live in Brazil and now I have 20yo. Actually I'm a student of electrical engineering here in my country and play MTA for the most of the time for fun. I'm the type of person who tries to be friendly and avoid fights at all costs, I try to make some jokes sometimes (they tend to work more in Portuguese, not so much in English) and I dedicate myself to environments that allow me to give my best. I like having people by my side who are also dedicated, so I can do the same for myself 🙂

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I've started playing MTA in the end of 2012 when I was literally a kid, in Brazilian servers and after in OS FFS, and tried to learn by slow steps how to improve my gameplay. After getting more confidence about my skills, I've tried to enter in a few clans (that I'll specify in the third topic) and did my best as I could be at time. After then, I've left and returned several times from the MTA, most of the time by personal problems, or just for being tired of playing it everyday xD. I've been active for a few months this last time, I think I've been playing since October to be more specific and at least not even close to getting tired of the game (even though the HDM maps are exactly the same every day)

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

For now I can't remember more than these 2, but they was significant recognized in the MTA community (I think):

SwC - Skills without Control     (Departure: Closed)
AiR - Awesome in Races         (Departure: Closed)

4. What are your best accomplishments?

By being significantly inactive in competition or things like this. I can't say more than being proud of the many friends I've made in MTA. I think they could believe in my potential and this is the thing that I'm most proud of.

5. What squad will you be joining?(HDM,WFF,DM)

I will be joining in the HDM Squad

6. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Discord: Briancorredo#1213

• Dubbie locked this topic