AnTi-Z's Application

AnTi-Zz

1. Tell us about yourself (Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Greetings,

My name is Robin aka AnTi-Z, I'm 25 years old and I live in Germany, Dortmund. I see my self as a person who's often in a good mood while at the same time, I try to share it with others. My hobbies are karting, going out with friends or do any activities such as basketball or other kind of sports.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

Well, I started this game a very long time ago, to be exact, it was around 2010, September. My first months, I spent my time playing mostly FDD on a server called SMT. After some time, I moved on to Deathmatch and really enjoyed. It didn't really take long until I got fully into this specific gamemode, quickly deciding to focus only on this one, which still happens to this day. My first Deathmatch experience was back in the first Very Important Players. When the server closed, I moved on to the old The Favoured Few server, then proceeded to continue my journey in other servers, such as Empire of Riders, Vultaic, Force Out Xtreme, Lumiverse and now I'm back to my "old roots", The Favoured Few. During my Multi Thef Auto journey, I was lucky to be part of a few communities, such as The Favoured Few, Empire of Riders and Vultaic.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

/TfF\ - The Favoured Few - Left

ER| - Empire of Riders - Closed

V:: - Vultaic - Closed

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I really like the community itself. I like how the server is built and how I am able to enjoy my spare time here. Truth be told, I don't see myself in any other community rather than this one. I'm spending most of my time around this community, so it makes sense.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I consider myself an active individual, who's able to take quick decisions and help those in need. I stand and follow the rules at all times and I think that I'm able to apply it to the community aswell.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I got alot of expierince in this game and know how to handle stuff. As I have been an administrator before during my Vultaic days, I think I'm familiar to how an administrator should be. I'm calm in most situations and know how to anticipate things.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

AnTi-Z<3#8957

Edited by AnTi-Zz

• AnTi-Zz changed the title to AnTi-Z's Application
  • Nao locked this topic