Reporting facebook

zlNiko

8 minutes ago, FacFacebookBr said:

Admin please just make sure all my cw had players to play for the win, and all lost because they are petty. In the Xenous clan, they couldn't even make a point of me

Did your family not give you enough education? stop being a kid and grow up XDDD me, you, we all know that you just bugged teams to favor your clan "Legends" and get in-game money the dirty way, accepting cws without being leader or manager and in some cases not even being in the clan

3 minutes ago, vinnyy said:

Sua família não lhe deu educação suficiente? deixa de ser moleque e cresce XDDD eu, você, todos nós sabemos que você só grampeou times para favorecer seu clã "Legends" e ganhar dinheiro no jogo do jeito sujo, aceitando cws sem ser líder ou manager e em alguns casos nem mesmo estar no clã

Don't cry inceto, one day maybe you'll play like royalty here, in the meantime, you were trying and trying to tarnish my image, where's the proof I did that of accepting cw, I just played, if you accepted cw you lost, lose bugs silent

6 minutes ago, FacFacebookBr said:

Don't cry inceto, one day maybe you'll play like royalty here, in the meantime, you were trying and trying to tarnish my image, where's the proof I did that of accepting cw, I just played, if you accepted cw you lost, lose bugs silent

i wasnt even the one who played this cw XDDD, you're not even good for lying plsss XD

Then he explains through the Alados clan, the only ones we have "manager", so to speak, it is Astro and me, all day long neither of us connected because we studied and worked, nobody accepted you in Alados and even you are not part of our clan, nobody accepted the cw in Alados, and I repeat, Astro and me are the only manager. 

image.thumb.png.e66475d01069f483526d1ed44df080e4.png

Edited by xShine

• Leadership

As far as I know he was banned permanently as instead if reporting the bug, he kept taking advantage of it. The clan will be deleted hence all of the clanwars will be removed.

Regarding the money, sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for letting us know about this bug in a short notice, it has been resolved. If you wish to, write to me on PM in discord to get your money back - I will need screenshots of all abused money.