Reporting Desze for abusing and insulting.

Kitsune

1. Your Nickname: Kitsune, Lsa

2. Admin / Player Nickname: Desze

3. Reason:

muting people and saying arabs are living 1500s, and calling me donkey fucker, he insulted his friend (kita) although when he said that arabs etc, now what u gonna do with this bodyguard, ah also noose got muted for nothing, he just said "trans are people?" after mitsu got muted and the reason was "insulting trans people", he didnt even warn noose for that.

desze is abusing his rights and flokkz is defending his friends, and i got banned cuz i changed my name to "Lsa:trans are people?" while he warned mitsu when he put "iqlvlukf" after he got muted, but he didnt warn me cuz ofc he is mad af that time, also desze didnt find a reason to mute me, so he discovered a reason which is "harassing" while when he muted me said "arabs living in 1500s" tf is wrong with this bodyguard.

also about kita is family all i said is "if kita father recognize kita that he is a trans, he gonna fk him up" only that and its true actually, ah also the problem started by desze, cuz we were talking to each other (mitsu, karma, wade, krack and me) and desze said "donkey fucker" and he meant me, while i didnt say anything to him tbh only "bodyguard" and i didnt mention his name, but he is sensitive.

I felt like it's really unprofessional from an administrator to insult other ethnies such as arabs

greetings and salute to all russains cuz real gigachads ❤️ 

4. Screenshot:

asdd.png

donkey fucker.png

Screenshot_1.png

1500s.png

Edited by Kitsune
made it more professional

• Kitsune changed the title to Reporting Desze for abusing and insulting.

Hello, @Kitsune thank you for taking the time to use the report section.

The lack of warnings and the insults from desze were actually surprising, insults are inacceptable from an administrator as you mentioned.
@desze could you please explain your side of the story and provide evidences for the punishment?

Hey LSA, thanks at first for the report.

I would like to answer atleast the things you have mentioned me at.

Your screenshot doesnt show everything. I have muted Noose right after I have muted Heiser for insulting a Trans-person.

Noose knew what happens if he insults a Trans-person aswell and still proceeded. 
This is his own failure and the mute is well deserved.

Best regards,

FlokkZ

Edited by FlokkZ

7 minutes ago, FlokkZ said:

Your screenshot doesnt show everything. I have muted Noose right after I have muted Heiser for insulting a Trans-person.

Noose knew what happens if he insults a Trans-person aswell and still proceeded. 

Best regards,

FlokkZ

The insult was on purpose after your lovely friend (dezbe) i don't know his actual name have underestimated allah and called me a donkey fucker without any reason and that's a shame on him as an administrator and shame on you as well because you were there and you've seen everything but you've done nothing to your lovely friend (dezbe) when he was underestimating allah and provoking arabs

Edited by Heisen

10 minutes ago, FlokkZ said:

Best regards,

FlokkZ

na noose wasnt in the same room that heisen was in, so he doesn't know what is going on, and he said that directly after the mute so you could warn him for that, and i told u that but u refused, all im saying that u didn't warn noose for the mute, and the guy who banned me didn't warn me as he did for others to change their names, this is all i got against you, the rest, please do not interfere 😄 

Edited by Kitsune
editing

15 minutes ago, FlokkZ said:

Best regards,

FlokkZ

Could you provide screenshots please?

12 minutes ago, Heisen said:

The insult was on purpose after your lovely friend (dezbe) i don't know his actual name have underestimated allah and called me a donkey fucker without any reason and that's a shame on him as an administrator and shame on you as well because you were there and you've seen everything but you've done nothing to your lovely friend (dezbe) when he was underestimating allah and provoking arabs

Actually, I cant take action on his actions. He is admin as me and I cant mute him (cause same rank). I told him to calm down and thats all I could do in this situation.

11 minutes ago, Roxx said:

Then a question for you @FlokkZ. Did Noose insult a certain person or just say bad things about trans?

It doesnt matter. Noose just saw my mute:

image.png

And right after that he said the following:

image.png

If this is not enough reason for you to mute someone...what is it then?

17 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

na noose wasnt in the same room that heisen was in, so he doesn't know what is going on, and he said that directly after the mute so you could warn him for that, and i told u that but u refused, all im saying that u didn't warn noose for the mute, and the guy who banned me didn't warn me as he did for others to change their names, this is all i got against you, the rest, please do not interfere 😄 

It doesnt matter in what room he was. A mute is shown in any room and the comment "Insulting trans people" behind of my mute is also shown to everyone.

I am actually not here to discuss. Let a manager decide. We won`t come to an end anyways on this way.

43 minutes ago, kita said:

The problem wasn't started by desze nor anyone else except yourselves. You don't mention my name, try to dox me by saying an irl name which fyi is plain wrong, speak bad things about me and my family. Not only that but start insulting other people as well, then get to play the victim role.  image.png.1c1778e85354870f960127ec836bf359.pngimage.png.4b621f2486f274ae0ee077fc88f629cd.pngimage.png.35cf36c084971b58d6e6873e72d8f292.pngimage.png.f98310654d8fdb797990db34267fa0cb.pngimage.png.ad983baa572e56719b4d61bb3b51533b.png

although we didnt mention ur name, about that pic "mustafa abdulsamad = kita bro" dont cut only the thing that u want, cut it all and why i said that cuz someone asked me is ur name  mustafa and i said it, does this hurt u man? 😄 

Edited by Kitsune