How to boost FPS #2

Curley

This topic specially for lag sufferers.Read this topic , come in handy.Ensure 100% extraction this problem not guarantee.
But it is possible to increase  your FPS.

1. We need a clean unmodified copy of GTA San Andreas.

Ok, you installed a clean copy of GTA: SA, and now we will hold a primary optimization game, by setting the graphics and sound options.

Let's start with the graphics changes. Start  the game, select Options , looking for Display setup , then Advanced (advanced / extended). But with these options and the fun begins.

We expose these settings:

Draw distance (drawing distance): 0
Frame limiter (frame limiter): OFF /
Widescreen (wide screen): OFF(for conventional monitors); ON (for large monitors)
Visual FX quality (visual quality of textures): LOW 
MIP mapping (texture with varying detail): OFF 
Anti aliasing (smoothing): OFF / Off
Resolution (Resolution): * 800 600 16, where 16 - a color depth. This resolution is suitable for conventional monitors and for widescreen monitors should be set to 720 * 576 16.

displaysetup.jpg.86a62fc421c323b8c29b3ae

2. Use texture optimizer GTA 1.03 (GTAShrinker).

For the next optimization step, we will need the latest version of the drivers Nvidia cards and ATi. The drivers of your video card, set the settings to increase performance and sure to turn off the vertical synchronization.

This handy utility for compressing textures gta3.img more than 50% (results
may vary depending on your graphics settings).
It have only one problem - it is the image quality after processing texture optimizer GTA.
In exchange images, increase game performance at the expense of texture compression.
Among the shortcomings can be identified that may not appear in sight replaced weapons.

Recommendation: The program is recommended for use in multiplayer or tournament, where
you must reduce the number of lags associated with bad computers.

[DOWNLOAD]http://rghost.ru/6Bc6kHs86
For downloading press this button - 
GffTEh-1JgY.jpg.6d51dc3ecce243c0602d7e05

How true upload this utilite to your PC.

2.1. Unzip the program and launch GTAShrinker.exe
2.2. Specify the correct path to the folder with utanovlennoy GTA: San Andreas.
2.3. Click "Shrink" (Compression).
2.4. Wait until the completion of the compression process.
2.5. Close GTAShrinker.
2.6. Run any of the single or multiplayer GTA: SA.
2.7. Enjoy improved performance.
3. Before starting a multiplayer, sure to turn off all third-party applications, including Skype, ICQ, torrent, browser and others. To record a video and screenshots using the program for older computers: ZD Game Recorder 2.0.1.0 or Game Cam 1.3.

A few more tips to improve your fps.
-The network has dozens of tools to speed up games. Considering this topic - it would be a crime to circumvent this time round. Here are the only ones used by the person sam.Kogda I had bad computer.
1) GameGain
Enough good tool, however, a large performance gain from it, I have not received. I noticed her work on only one application. It might be appropriate. The essence of her work is that it leads to some system settings are optimal for most games.
2) Game Booster
This tool is good enough. Thanks to her, many of the games on my laptop now work faster (even on measurements "by eye"). I recommend necessarily to educate.
3) System Care 
This utility is useful for those who play online games. It is well corrects errors related to the Internet network.

-If the game slows down network (WOW, tanks and so forth.) It is recommended to measure not only the fps in the game, but also to measure the speed of your Internet channel and compare it with the requirements of the game.

Okey, that's all.
I hope my topic will help you with MTA lags.
If you have some question's , you can found me on
TfF server , or just contact me in skype : nerever.net
Best regards Curley.

Edited by Curley