DraGuN's Join Request

DraGuN

1. Tell us about yourself: 
Hey, my name is James, I am 22 years old and I come from Poland. I love to play video games, take pictures of landscapes, travel and go camping! Lately, I've been accepted to a university for an IT degree course, so it's gonna be a tough and great fun at once. 

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly:

My story began in 2011, have been casually playing with friends on LoD| server, TG or FFS. Unfortunately, I couldn't have as big joy as they had, since I had a really potato PC and had like 20-35 fps on every map. 💀 Anyway, after I bought a new PC, I came back to the game in 2014 and played a bit on uG// server and became a member of it, later on, had a little break til 2015 and found out a server called fH-, it became my favourite place to play and the atmosphere was so great I decided to give it a try to become a member and I did. Have been in there til 2017. Unfortunately, the clan began to become less and less active and I wanted to improve my skills, so I left it. Got invited to KoR, it was Polish clan mostly, but it had been open for like 1-2 months, then it got closed. I tried my luck and applied to eP! Made it and during my staying there, raised my skills a lot, WFF and hunter-wise. Unfortunately, It got 1-2years after. so I applied to TfF, had a great time there, been clan wars manager and became a Co-Leader. I've been there when TfF has been in a good state and also when things were getting harder and harder. As a co-leader, I tried my best to create a great atmosphere, and manage the server and forum. Things got so hard that I couldn't handle it and decided to step down and rejoin eP since it got re-opened. Since that, I've been there for almost 3 years. Staff, the leadership and a lot of other changes during that time, have been made in that clan, and time by time I didn't feel the vibe/energy I used to. I had been thinking about my decision for a big amount of time and decided to step down and find my kind of place. 

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure:  

Reasons for departure are written in my MTA history.

uG//  United Gamers (member) - Left
fH-  from HELL (clan wars manager) - Left
KoR' Kingdom of Riders (member) - Closed
eP! Elite Players (member) - Closed 
/TfF\ The favoured Few (co-leader) - Left
eP! Elite Players (member) - Left

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?  

I would like to join The Favoured Few since I've got a feeling that this place is just right for me. Why? There are a lot of known good friends who I used to play with over the years and few people who I never had an occasion to talk with, it might be a good experience tho. Besides that, I would like to contribute to the development of The Favoured Few, server-wise and clan-wise.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"? 
Over the years I've been collecting maps DM and fixing them, testing I could certainly help with the map section for sure. I consider myself a quite decent player when it comes to DM/WFF clan wars, that's some sort of asset I guess 🤓 

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants? 
I consider myself a unique applicant, I have great administrating experience since I had few opportunities to do it. I could be useful at clan wars when it comes to them or help to referee. 

7. Something to add (optional): 

That's everything, I hope you like the join request. If you got any questions feel free to ask via discord: DraGuN#5941

Best Regards, DraGuN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic