Shelby's Join Request

Shelby

My Introduction
Hello Boys and Girls. My name is Shelby im a long time MTA Player since 2009 and Specifiy mostly in HDM.

Theres nothing Special about me to be honest im just a normal man working as a truck driver IRL and living my fullest life.
Currently im 20 Years old and will be turning 21 at the 28th of August this Year.

My Activities in MTA
 I Would call myself pretty active, im playing atleast 3 hours a day during work days
and around 5 Hours during the weekends or my vacation.
As already mentioned im Playing since 2009 and started with only HDM at 2015.
Ive had a 1 1/2 year break on 2018 due to some privates issues but i came back and still have a lot of fun.

My Little MTA Tale
I dont want to make this super long and intensive so lets just do a quick version of my story.
I Started playing MTA Race back in 2009 when i was only 7!
i really liked the game and continued to play on servers like FFS and TG.
After a little while when i got better i started playing on some German servers and many other also on TFF a little.

My first ever Clan was KeKz, and thats when it all really started i got kinda addicted and trained more and more
i moved to bigger servers, harder maps challenge myself it was wonderfull.
i got into many Clans played in many Clanwars and getting better and better.
over the years i made a lot of friends but also alot of haters around 2017 was my prime time on Vultaic and Foxx ? i think (hard to remember) but on Vultaic was definitly my prime

I Played all day with tiven and oooh boy that was a crazy time i topped as many maps as i could in a day only hdm
until i had over 500 tops.. which was the problem 500 tops was my goal in HDM i achieved it.. i didnt know what to do so i just left mta and thought the story was over.

Around the end of 2020 i joined mta again to see Foxx, TFF and later on Lumiverse and daaaamn this shit got me addicted again now ive got new goals and new achievments i wanna gather.

MTA Has never made so much fun this is the end of the story but where will it continue ? i hope in the way i want it to be 🙂

Some of The Old Clans ive been in
Ive been in many Clans over the years and i cant really remember all of them. but here are some!

My own
KoP - Kingdom of Pros
A' - Aurora

Other Clans
3R - Elite Racers
KeKz - KeKz Gaming
SHC - Small Hustlers Crew
SR - Secret Race
vG - Visual Gaming
iV - Intravenous
Lx - Luxious

What is my Obligation with the Community
Since the early start of TfF i mostly been there remember the time when there was 100 People and everybody just had in insane amout of money, funny time
TfF is a big part of my MTA Story and i finally wanna be a part of it! The Team is welcomming and Friendly, most users are Nice and Helpfulll and its just a really Heart warming clan.
and ill hope if i get accepted the it will warm my heart too. ❤️

What are my Specialties
My Specialties are Mostly HDM since im only playing it, but of course then im also good at DM and WFF since im a very good Cutter.
in Oldschool im very bad tho. Otherwise DD and Shooter i would call me pretty decent.
I have lead many HDM Squads over the years and in my opinion thats one of my specialities too giving people  to motivation to DESTROY!!! other clans in HDM Clanwars 🙂

-Ending-

Well i really thank you for reading my Join Request and i hope you like it!
Feel free to contact me via Discord! 
Falke#0886

(this is not advertisment just a preview of my driving skills)

Edited by Kayo

• Nao locked this topic