Clan War, DGe Updates & Newcomers

ShockWave

• Leadership

gfh.png

Yesterday, as you might heard, there was an event in our server. Our team has faced with a Divinity Gamers in an intensive clan war.

It wasn't the shortest clan war i have ever had a chance to play in. That's why I would like to thank everyone who took a part in a battle, our referees and also the ones who have been spectating us. Our team has been leading with the points from the beginning but DG still managed to tie the score in the last few rounds (9:9) what has put us in a little troubles ;) That only proves that they have never gave up and were fighting till the end. Luckily our team has won the last two points and the clan war ended with the score 11:9 for The Favoured Few.

Sadly, there is one more thing I would or I even have to talk about.  We are forced to demote one of our members - Founder, for his actions during the clan war. You may ask why I am doing it officialy while I could simply contact him privately. Well, I want to put this as a warning to everyone. We are not going to tolerate misbehaving, especially in the huge events such as clan wars, where every community wants to show up from the good side. Banning one of referees is way too much to simply let it go. The clan war was still running and we were forced to freeze it and sort the things out.  Not to mention that he has left his team without even informing our manager.

Let's not make kindergarten here.

As the clan war didnt went so well as we planned, we are calling for some reinforcement. Of course I'm just joking, as it's not a decision which team can make in one night. It has been already discussed since a while, and today we decided to bring it to daylight.

At the beginning we thought about picking only few members, but as always nothing goes as we plan, so today we are picking 5 new trial members!

Let's welcome :

• UnSkilled
  • VonKasty
  • Dmitry
  • NoxitO
  • Flip

Moreover, Furier who has joined us lately as developer passed his trial period and now he is full member.

Congratulations !

In the end I would like to say few things about DGe (Daily God event) which has stuck with us for a good.

We have decided to improve it a little bit and give you some more interesting rewards.

• 1st Place = 1 day of Premium Access, 1 000 Points & 1 000 000 in-game cash!
  • 2nd Place = 12 hours of Premium Access500 Points & 500 000 in-game cash!
  • 3rd Place = 6 hours of Premium Access250 Points & 250 000 in-game cash!

You may think that 1 day of donator status for the first place is not that much , but as you know it's an event which takes place every day. So it might happen that your premium access will never expire ;)

System of picking maps has been changed too. You are now able to decide what maps will be played in DGe, what gives you more opportunity to win. Click here and post any map you would like to play in our Daily God Event!

We are gonna launch this update very soon so be in touch !

That would be it for now ! See Ya!

I can not find the right words to describe how grateful I am. I am really happy (especially since most of the newcomers are also my friends), but at the same time a bit sad, since I would have loved to see some more name there. Anyway, thank you for giving me this chance, I will give my best to demonstrate that you did not take the wrong decision! Oh, and congratulations to everyone!

#back#home

Edited by VonKasty

GZ to the new Trials... Sadly we lost the clanwar yesterday. Thanks to everyone who played and thanks to the refs. I lost the final round for the 10. point... So its a little bit my fault. Anyways nice performance from TfF.

P.S. Boss I will find you and I will kill you. (jk)

Regards Retard aka. Timbo

Gratz guys :)

4 minutes ago, Timbo360 said:

GZ to the new Trials... Sadly we lost the clanwar yesterday. Thanks to everyone who played and thanks to the refs. I lost the final round for the 10. point... So its a little bit my fault. Anyways nice performance from TfF.

Thanks :) To be honest, without you it would have been more than 11-9 for us.