Dean's Join Request

-DEAN-

• 1. General introduction: My name is Darío Larsen, i live in a small village called Entre Lagos , near to the border with Argentina.  My great grandparents leave Denmark and arrive to Argentina firstly(Where i've born) and later we moved to Chile with my family , that i must consider myself as Half Chilean & Half Argentinian
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): I play 1 hour/week

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): I started to play SA;MP , i don't remember exactly the date but i think in 2008 or 2009 in a small server called "Latinoamerica Unida" in english "United Latin America" , i played there for almost 5 months and later i moved to the other version of GTA San Andreas Online , MTA. In that time the servers that was running were normal , not stunning scripts. Race was my favorite mode until i moved to other servers that used DM , i become good in that and i started to training each day more for keep myself,I found Lucky Thirteen ( -XIII- ) i played there for months until i decided to search more servers for challenges. It was weeks of looking and finally i found X5 server , i liked the mode and the players that played there , very funny and much players that makes me interesting to beat, after months of work and play i get P|X5| , being X5 i got experience in mapping , they taught me but i didn't release any map. In any moment of 2012 or 2013 i stopped to play and decided to make a break , the "break" become in years , in 2016 i decided to come back , i was stunning because new game modes that was running , RUN , WFF and more others that i liked so much. As i was inactive for years my skills were gone , so i trained myself and kept as UnseenPlayer until i got my skills back,  i got accepted in RS team but sadly the team merged with BT , when that happened i was inactive once again , so i didn't go with them. After that i decided to apply my knowledge in mapping and make my own ones, In the finals of 2017 i tried my luck to SHC and later i got accepted , my time there was short and later i left the team, in june of 2018 i got accepted in TfF,i was a into "wolves" till 2020, after my departure i moved to Syn clan, a lot of experienced and very known members (mostly former ffs members), i didnt fit with the team pov so i decided to leave, its was very strange for me

• 4. Your old clans: tefefe, syn, shc, bt
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community: Chill out and punish bastards who break rules
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at: Mapping ಠಿヮಠ (Probably a hater will say im a trash)
• 7. Something to add (optional): Hmm  Make TFF GREAT AGAIN

• Nao locked this topic