Curley's Introduction

Curley

Hellow guys,my real life name is Nicholas,i have 22 years old,i was born in United Kingdom,when i was only 4 year's im moved to Russian ~for 6 mount and later moved to Belarus with my parents,now im living with my girlfreind,and my parents live in Ireland,cause daddy have business in Ireland..
In real life i have BMW x3 and my girlfreind too have car Skova Actavia..
I have a niice doog, i love him,we can walk together - Me is,my gf and this bitch doggy..
In my free time im playing dota 2 (4700 MMR) and MTA.
I play mta since 2012,when i was playng in Mta only in Dayz mode,my freind call me to "Gta.ru" server,if someone know,or still remember,its a old server,and im started play in DeathMatch mode from 2012. For me driving car was hard,but i dont give up,and joined TG and started training some maps,if someone interest my first trained map was Good Luck IV (it's a FLO volume,dont remember number :P ).
Later other freind invited me to TfF server,i was play hard in TFF and gotta nice rank,and some moneys.
About clan in which i was and 
-ftw-
|-XpR-|
SoR!
.:DR|
-DG|
#MvP!
And some a little clan's in Gta.ru , joined in this "little" clan's just for funning on this not big server..
What about my self : im working now in company LG,and learning on the University..
This company "LG" give me a big moneys for my work,cause i "supervisor" driving to some city's on my country (Belarus) and looking to have advertising - it's the easyness job,but i can't talking here only about my job,if some interest about it ask me in skype..
When i was 14 years im training on hockey and goin to Fuitness,but now only working and playing this computer.
So i think it's all about me,at 1st i want say - Sorry for my english,but im trying to learn it,so try to understend something here.
Best regards Curley

Good Luck & Have Fun