FlokkZ`s Join Request

FlokkZ

General introduction:
My real name is Florian, but most people call me Flo. My ingame name is FlokkZ.

Back in the day, I used to call myself FloX or FloXy. I am 24 years old, living in a German city named Kassel.

How often do you play this game? (h/day):
It depends on how much time I have.
Real-life is taking enough of it but I would say 4-5 hours a week.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
Damn, where do I start? It all started at the end of 2012. My parents allowed me to play GTA:SA and a good old friend told me that I needed to test MTA.
My first server was some Real-life server, I don`t know the name anymore. Anyways, it was boring. I searched for a new mode and I found Deathmatch. My first DM Server was Bloody Race. An old DM server where I learned the most important things about Deathmatch. About 1500 hours of playtime later I found a server named The Favoured Few. Still one of the most enjoyable servers of my past. While my time on TfF, I came to know many new people and also some clans. Some known, some not. Roundabout 1500 - 2000 hours of playtime later, I decided to play on FFS. Still the most known DM server in MTA. Sadly, I managed to f*ck up my PC by accident. After a long break, I managed to repair my PC and came back to FFS for a short time. FFS wasn`t the same for me, so I changed to FoXX and shortly after to Lumiverse. And here I am, playing around and waiting for a good opportunity to make a proper join request for a proper Clan.

Your old clans:

(The clans listed below are the ones that are significant in my point of view)

- Xtreme pro Racers |-XpR-|: Left, didn`t like the atmosphere

- The Favoured Few /TfF\: Left during Staff changes

- European Pro Gamers [EPG]: Left, didn`t like the atmosphere

- Bloody Race BR|: Closed. - Elite master players: Left, didn`t like the atmosphere

- Firestarters Of The Land [FOTL]: Closed - Zephyros Zs`: Closed.

What would be your obligation within the community:
I would consider myself as helpful. Helpful in internal management and also helpful in Clanwars.

I would consider myself a good all-rounder if we are talking about Racing skills.

I have been a good hunter player but since hunter is not a thing anymore…

What do you personally think you're good at:
I am playing this game since the end of 2012. So, I would consider myself old as fuck in terms of knowledge about maps or any tricks.

I have been in many large and well-known clans helping them to win a bunch of Clanwars.

Something to add (optional):
Discord: FlokkZ#8548

Thanks for reading and for your time!

Have a good day,
FlokkZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic