Siaxs's Join Request ♥

Siaxs

1. General introduction:

Hello everyone, my name is Euphrates, I'm 24 years old and I'm turning 25 this August. 🙂 I live in Istanbul, the capital of Europe, where I work in the camera room of a shopping mall, My main job here is to provide security, but since I am a camera service person, I monitor 289 cameras. I work 4 days a week for 12 hours and take 2 days off. I spend time here whenever I get the opportunity from my job and my girlfriend. 😄 

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I work as I told you and my girlfriend does not leave me alone, I spend all the rest of my time here.❤️ 

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentos): 

I met you in the skc team in 2012-2013 and this was my first experience, after playing there for a long time, I moved to the ffs server and continued to play on the dd servers. I took a break from the game for serious periods because of my family reasons and because I moved my house many times, but I always tried to be here and be professional. I have been following this team for 8-9 years and I really appreciate the game you play, The most important thing is that I want to do everything for this team and I want to be with this team.

4. Your old clans:

Since I was constantly in and out until now, I have never been in a team and I thought it appropriate to play alone. I have put my work and my family in order now, I can play games all the time and now I want to join your team.  First and Last ❤️ 

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

After being in this team, there will be no work or effort that I cannot do for you, I will do whatever you want from me if I can. I don't want to say anything about clan wars, but I'm ready to do anything for all other issues guys. 😄 

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I've spent a lot of time on DD and DM'OS servers since I started this game. I have knowledge about game understanding and system features, I am ready to help you in every way.

7. Something to add (optional):

You can find me at my discord address or contact me via e-mail.

DİSCORD: #Siaxs#4690

GMAİL: frat2fratt@gmail.com

I want to thank you very much for listening to me and for your patience, it is an honor to be with you and to play with you. I will respect your opinion. /TfF\ the best ❤️ 

Yours truly,

Fırat

• 1 month later...
  • Nao locked this topic