Timbo's Join Request

Timbo360

1. General introduction:
Greetings everyone, my name is Tim, in-game known as Timbo, and I am 22y/o. I am in my final year of studying law at the University of Greifswald, located in the north-east of Germany. In my free time, I enjoy going to the gym and meeting up with friends. Besides that, I like to be creative using tools like Photoshop and Adobe Xd for design purposes.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

It depends on the circumstances e.g. exam period at university. Right now:

On weekdays: ~1 hour
Weekends: ~2 hours

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
Back in 2013, I started playing MTA on an old DD server, which sadly does not exist anymore. On this server, I have learned a lot about the controls. Time passed by and I changed from DD to roleplay. After a while, I got bored of roleplay and I have been searching for something new. I took a look in the 'Server Browser' and found a game mode called 'Race'. I just thought that I would need to drive through the city, but it was different as you all may know. As I saw the first map I thought: 'Holy shit, loopings?!', but after a while, I had some friends there who taught me how to drive wallrides and loopings. No need to hide, that I am well experienced today, playing for 9 years. By the end of 2021, I decided to retire. Now I am looking for a new challenge.

4. Your old clans:
The clans listed below are the ones that are significant in my point of view.

Small Hustlers Crew, 2014 // left
Very Important Players, 2015 // closed
European Pro Gamers, 2015 - 2016 // left
The Crew Gaming, 2016 - 2017 // left
The Favoured Few, 2017 // left
Zenosyne, 2018 // closed
Firestarters Of The Land ❤️ - 2020-2021 // closed 
Xenous - 2021 // left

5. What would be your obligation within the community:
Ever since I have been playing, fun is the biggest success for me. Creating a good atmosphere in and outside the clan is important for me. I can help with DM/Hunter-related clan wars. I can also be useful in organizing events.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:
Mentioning that I have been in many professional and well-known clans, representing most of them in DM/Hunter clan wars, makes me well experienced. I am known for my Hunter skills. Overall, I am a good choice when it comes to creating tactics for effective team play, resulting in a good score.

7. Something to add (optional):
You can find me on Skype by searching for kapschi.kacprzyk and on Discord Timboii#2219. I am already part of the TFF Discord channel to make it even easier for you to find me.
I would like to thank you for reading. Feel free to ask me if you got any questions. See you in-game!

Yours faithfully,
Tim

• Nao locked this topic