Marshmello's Join Request

notmarshmello

General Introduction:

Hi my name is Kristian, most of my closest friends call me Kris, and my IGN is Marshmello. I am 19 years old, First year college student taking Engineering and I'm currently living in the Philippines. 

How often do you play this game?:

I play this game for 3-5 hours everyday

Your MTA career by now:  

I started playing MTA in 2015, I tried playing different gamemodes and freeroam servers until I found FFS Gaming. I've been playing at FFS Gaming for 3 years, I was an OS player that time and sometimes if I want to be more competitive is I play DM. In early 2018, I stopped playing due to broken pc and I have no money to fix it so I just focus on my studies and leave MTA behind. Then at the year of 2020, the pandemic is starting. My parents bought me a brand new pc for my online learning. I got bored playing FFS Gaming then find another server to play with, then I found Foxx Server. I played it for atleast a year and met many friends in that server. I asked Dubbie that I wanted to join Squad of Revolution and gladly got accepted. I've stay at SoR almost a year until they decided to disband it. Then after a year, Lixuz dm'ed me if I'm interested joining Simply First. I joined the clan then for few months I've been promoted into Community Manager, it was all going well until 6-7 months several members are leaving the clan. I also left s1 because I started focusing on other videogame. After 1-2 months I decided to play MTA again and started playing at Lumiverse, it was a great server and also met many friends and decided to join Qualityz. It was all going so well until they decided to disband it. Then this month I started playing at TFF server. I've known this TFF server for the past few years because I used to join this server just to play Training. Since they reopened this server I started playing and keep grinding toptimes.

Your old clans:

SoR! Squad of Revolution (Member) - disband

s1 Simply First  (Community Manager) - left

Qz Qualityz  (Member) - disband

What would be your obligation within the community:

My obligation to this community is to help the clan especially the community. I would also love to participate on the future clan wars. 

What do you personally think you're good at:

I am mostly good at playing DM and WFF. I am still learning and trying to master HDM

Something to add (optional): 

I hope you guys are doing well and stay safe!

My discord: Definitely Not Kris#4024

Edited by notmarshmello

• Nao locked this topic