SilenceD Join Request

SilenceD

• 1. General introduction:  My name is Kemal Can. I'm 20 (29/01/2002) years old. I am living in Istanbul, Turkey. Nickname is SilenceD but now I using Yugen. 

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):  I am an average of 2-5+ hours of an active.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):  I started to play this game in the year 2011. I used to play in random race deathmatch servers to obtain playing skills for myself. I started to play in a server named German Race in 2013. I used to play in TG frequently for two years, 2015 to 2016. I started to spend my time playing in Empire of Riders server in 2017. I am improving my skills at TfF right now. I am trying to finish difficult DM maps. I do not go into many clans, but I am looking for a clan to improve my skills.

• 4. Your old clans:                                                   UP-Member-Closed

uE! -Member-Closed

DSP-Member-Closed.

lnTLl-Member-SPECİAL REASON LEFT

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:  I believe I am good enough to play in hunter mode and got enough skills to help you in clan wars in DM. I can help you to get victories for the team. I'm too active, I can contribute to the server.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at: İ am trying my best for clan. Always training all of maps and hunters because I want 1st with my teammates. I did saw The Favoured Few goods for that. i want help/improve Skills my mates and gets Victory.

• 7. Something to add (optional):  I am not kind of player that leaves clans too often. I am trying to develop friendships in clans i participate more than just playing. I am hoping to accomplish victories with your team together. I have not entered too many clans before, so I want to enter a beautiful and skilled clan. I want to participate in clan wars of the team to improve myself and the team. I'm requesting to join again after 3 years, I hope this shows my commitment properly.

Best Regards! Thank you for Reading my Join request!

Edited by SilenceD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic