Hexit's Join Request

Hexit

•  General introduction:

My name is Onur, I'm known as Hexit in-game. I'm 16 years old, I'm from İstanbul/Turkey. I'm a student in high school.

• How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I have a school and I can play for 5-6 hours on weekdays, on the weekend this can be up to 12-13 hours.

• Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

played on some freeroam servers when I started mta (i.e. in 2012), but in 2014 my cousin showed me ffs and I've been on ffs ever since. Of course, I really liked the RUN arena, the arena where I have been playing a lot since the beginning and I started playing a lot here. I wanted to play 2 arenas to throw myself into a new adventure in 2020. my 2nd  arena became CarBall,  I became both a RUN and a CarBall player.
• Your old clans:

My clans in FFS (What I Remember);

Proffessional Runners pR~

Run-Spirit Rs//

Rising Crew RC+

Play Infinita Pi~

Physion's Rave-Cave Cave.

Foggy Crooks [FYC]

Volume Zero v0'
•  What would be your obligation within the community:

If I join a clan, I plan to stay in that clan for a long time, because I want an official clan, I can stay in this clan for many years.
•  What do you personally think you're good at:

I would like to learn something about computer themes, and it would be flattering to even be an expert in this field.
• Something to add (optional):

I have given many years to this game (i.e. MTA) and I don't intend to give it up easily. Thank you for reading my Join Request.

-Dear, Hexit

Edited by Hexit

• Nao locked this topic