SkreePy's Join Request

SkreePy

• Leadership

1. General introduction:

• My name is Zoltán, you can find me in-game as SkreePy. I was born in 2000 on the 17th of November. I live in Pécs, Hungary. I am a 3rd-year student at the University, I am majoring in Computer Science Engineering.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

• It is really dependent, it mostly depends on my willingness or my preoccupations. Since I am attending University, when it comes to the exam period, it may be a bit less. However, that being said I can play as much as necessary, if I am committed to my current todos in the clan, then it can be surprisingly high.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

• My MTA carrier has been started in 2012. In the beginning, I played with "play" game mode until my brother showed me the first RolePlay server.  I was playing this server for about 1-2 years. In 2014 I found my first DM server, it was random gamers. On this server, I managed to control & handle vehicles. My second clan was Pl4n3*. Firstly we created a clan with my friend called "Critical Racers" that we led together. After 1-2 days the clan merged with Pl4n3r and the clan got a new name called Pl4n3*. I was co-leader of this clan, but we couldn't make a server as good as we expected so this clan closed too, but we won two clan wars with this clan. My third clan was sR# - Speed Racers. I learnt very quickly how to play DM with this clan, but my hunter skills were the same, honestly, I didn't have one. The reason for my leaving was simple, the co-leader started fighting with me, it caused me to leave. The next clan was [GoD] - Gladiator of Darkness. I wanted to join because it was the best clan of Hungary. I made a join request and they accepted me. I was in the clan for about 3 months, I was in the Clan War main team and I was the Clan-War manager we didn't play clan war because nobody wanted, but this clan has become an inactive clan too and I left again. I was a person without clan for about 1 month and then I found #MvP! - Most Valuable Players. I decided to make a join request to MVP. My first join request was so bad, and I got declined. 2 weeks later, I decided I would make another one. I considered lots of things on that jr. My first clan war was (in this clan) when I was a trial. I played on this clan war about 2 maps. After this clan war, a trained a lot for the next clan war. I became Clan war member. I experienced that this clan has become an inactive clan... So I left this clan. After that I have been clan-less for 4 months, I was playing hunter a lot to improve my hunter skills. After that 4 months, the founders of MvP decided they would reopen the clan, I got invited as Clan war Manager. The clan had 55 members, but sadly we lost against iSR and surprisingly lots of members left, so I decided I would leave as well. After this, I heard about the reopening of nTL. I thought it would be fun to join there, so I wrote to Natsuki who accepted me as Member. After joining I helped a lot in growing, I got better and better ranks. I didn't stop until co-leader. When I became a co-leader I realized I was a good leader. Even though we had some disagreements we could seem to the clan that the management didn't have any problems. We were good friends with Natsuki, however, we were discussing a lot and sometimes we took it really seriously. I respected him ( I still respect him), and I think he respected me too. Sadly before the day, I had been removed, after 1 year, reason is quite simple, it was my impulsive behaviour back then. After nTL I decided to join Divinity Gamers, I got the opportunity to join this clan as a Recruitment Manager. This clan didn't fit me as good as I expected. The members were kind but most of them were inactive. I left this clan because of inactivity. After some months I decided to go back nTL. It didn't last too long, I didn't feel myself there as before. After that, I joined Zenosyne, this clan was quite good, soon I got promoted to DM Manager and there I did not stop my journey, being DM Manager lasted for 1 month because I got promoted to Co-Leader. We were really close to closure but then I tried to invite some people and I thought it could help us but the truth is, we all did not have enough motivation. In the last week, I got promoted to Leader but since the members and me, myself was quite demotivated I decided to leave with LonneX, but sadly most of the people would have left in that case so we decided we would close the clan completely. After that, I have been told to write a Join Request to TfF, and so I did. I was accepted and left after 2 months. Then, I have decided to try my shot at The Crew (TC) and wrote a join request, shortly after I have been accepted, but later on, it got quite inactive, and almost every active player left, including me. After TC, I was also told to write a Join Request to Seventh Miracle (7m). When I was accepted in 7m, I genuinely felt that I found my place, however, I left after 5 months, because I heard of the reopening of nTL, and to be honest, this was the clan that gave me the most, so I rejoined and stayed until its closure. After these occurrences, I was deeply thinking whether what I should do, I stayed clanless for like 1 month until I decided I would write a Join Request to Nitrous Racing (xN), honestly, this was the clan the could fill the space after nTL, which is proven that I have stayed in the clan for 1.5 years. I was Co-Leader of xN for 6+ months, and here, I got the knowledge of Web Developing and Scripting, however, in xN, I decided to retire from clan wars. I decided to leave xN because I wanted to leave the game, but then I was offered an invite to help Synergy (Syn) with their Clan War Server, and Forum, reluctantly, I have accepted the offer and here I could widen my knowledge regarding scripting. After 6 months, I felt I needed something more, either playing clan wars again or being part of a bigger project.

4. Your old clans:

• [GoD] - Gladiators of Darkness
  • #MvP!  - Most Valuable Players
  • #Z - Zenosyne 
  • /TfF\ - The Favoured Few
  • 'TC| - The Crew
  • 7m - Seventh Miracle
  • |-nTL-| - Nothing To Lose
  • xN#  - Nitrous Racing
  • Syn. - Synergy

5. What would be your obligation within the community

• First of all, I do believe it is obligatory for each and every member to establish meaningful relationships within the clan, that is what I would firstly aim for. I am an experienced Administrator so I don't think moderating people - either on the server or the forum - would be a problem for me, I would emphasize a strong-handed behaviour to deter people from misbehaving to using any kind of vulnerabilities of others or the server itself. I could also help you with lots of things,  for instance, when it comes to innovation, I think I would be a great expedient person, as well as managing or organizing, I do reckon, I would be able to give you a helping hand regarding organizing, managing.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

• I am quite capable of organizing & managing, I have quite the necessary experience and I am sure I would be able to help you regarding that. Since I am majoring in Computer Science, I have all the knowledge when it comes to Innovation & System Administrating due to the fact, I am specializing in System Engineering. To be exact, I have knowledge in the following areas: Networking, Databases (SQL), Linux, Web Developing & Programming (C, C#, Java, Python, Lua). I used to be a Clan War Player and I do believe it's my time to come back to play clan wars again, as this game quite lost its value, I think the only thing to cause the only joy is playing clan wars or being involved in innovation. I am willing to improve, and I think this clan would be a good place for it.

7. Something to add (optional):

• Discord: SkreePy#1982
Edited by SkreePy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wazzy locked this topic