MOCA´S JOIN REQUEST

Moca

1. General introduction:

My name is Servando, I am 20 years old, I am from México, I am a student, I like to play video games, I like to eat pizza, tacos, spaghetti, lasagne, In general i love Food, I am a swimmer. 

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Before, I want to mention that I don't play a lot when I have school, because I am in college, so I need to focus on my career, but when I have free time or vacations I play 3-5 hours. 

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I have been playing MTA-SA since 2013 , i started playing in servers day z,same year my cousin told me about the big Twisted Gamers (TG) there I knew the mode Old school, I was playing OS for more than 1 years approximately, on 2015 I uninstalled MTA because I moved to another platform. 
On 2017 I returned to MTA and I started playing at ffs server in WFF ( nowadays is called Hard Death Match ) and some servers like exe, NxR, TxG and Tff, I have been improving my skills back then,  Less than a month I join to The xTreme Ghost (TxG) during it closed, after that I was part of an amazing clan Midnight Team (MT) but Because of school I decided to leave the clan, more than 6 months I was inactive,so, i continued training to be helpful when it needed; I join to the second amazing clan Luxious Crew (Lx) I was part of this clan for their first steps and I am grateful to lx for the comfort they gave me, and their help. 

4. Your old clans:

Clans inside ffs server: 

Nevada legacy | nL | leader | left 

Official clans:

The xTreme Ghost | TxG | admin | closed 

Midnight Team | MT | Member | left

Luxious crew | Lx | CO-Leader | closed 

Route 97 Aces | R.97# | Member | closed

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I love participate in clan wars, I practice a lot when I participate on it. 
I am not a problematic guy, and I love the order so I can take under control a situation. 

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

DM

7. Something to add (optional):

Discord: Moca#0200

Have a good day!

Edited by Moca
ADD DISCORD

• Nao locked this topic