#MonKey^ - Join Request -

monkeymnkzor

1 General introduction:

Hi how are you?

My name is Daniel, my nickname is  #MonKey ^, I'm 21 years old and I live in                                                                           Brazil-Curitiba-Paraná

this is my jr
                                                          I appreciate your attention

2. How often do you play this game? (h / day):

I've been playing MTA since 2013, I don't have much time to play, but currently I                   play 3 hours a day or a little more, it depends a lot on the day 

3. Your MTA career so far (only important):

When I started playing MTA, which was in 2013, it was the year I met MTA DM and               Hunter and it was very difficult for me to adapt, to have control of the car, but I                     started to like this mode and I started to always play in this DM MTA mode. . I                       played a long time on an [oO] Owls Ownage server there in 2014 and I started                       training and I was getting the hang of it and there was a moment when I stopped             playing, I don't think I played for 3 years, in 2017/2018 I started to play, but many                   times I stopped and went back to play however also xD

4. Your old clans:

[XF] xTreme Force: Clan closed

| -NxR- | National xTreme Racing: I left

iSG // Insane Style Players: I'm Out

| -HsK- | Hard Style Klow: the clan closed

uF /: United Force: I left

UnS // Unstoppables: the closed clan

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I would like to join tff because, as I am sure about clans, I have always wanted to join this clan. has always been one of the best and not just for me and I would like to belong to this great community.

6. What do you personally think you are good at:

Look, I consider myself very good at Hunter and DM, but now I'm starting to train more HDM and Wff, I'm just looking to improve, I'm a mapper I also make maps, I think I map well hehehe, but only those who play the map can talk ... xDD

7. Something to add (optional):
                                                                    Discord: MonKey#3067

I appreciate your attention, Thank you all 💓

• 3 months later...
  • Nao locked this topic