Mag's Join Request

Mag

General introduction:

Hi guys .My name is Mag who from China ,nice to see you guys!

How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

For me ,as now is the summer holiday, so I will spend 6/7 hours on MTA everyday and most of the time I spend on training maps.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

So firstly ,I started to meet MTA in 2016.At that time I was just playing the Chinese DM server called LFD(Life For Deathmatch),after that I was addicted to this game .Then I tried to find some new servers on the MTA game server browser ,just typed DM/Deathmatch then I found the server called TFF .After that I've played many servers ,met many new and interesting players .Of course I still remember the old TFF time and I was thinking of the old atmosphere in TFF .Till now ,TFF is still the server that I spent the most time on it .And between those different periods ,I started to train hard ,try to be better than yesterday ,though I'm not the best player ,but I am happy to see my improvement.

Your old clans:

Revenge of Racers - closed 

Pure Skillz - closed 

United Force - retired for school

What would be your obligation within the community:

I won't promise that I can take TFF to a new stage or something that beyond my ability ,but I can try my best to maintain the good atmosphere in TFF community and also I can help for WFF/HDM WFF clan wars .The most important thing is that I'm willing to learn ,to help others in MTA.

What do you personally think you're good at:
In daily life ,It must Being optimistic ,helpful .Stay hungry and stay foolish .And in MTA ,WFF/HDM WFF

Something to add (optional):

I'm not sure I will get accept or decline ,but I hope my bros which is you who is reading this join request do not just close this join request easily when saw I'm a Chinese .Thank you ,much love.<3 btw sometimes when you see me in MTA without the China flag because I'm using VPN.

My discord:Mag#7194 or you can find me in TFF discord.

Edited by Mag

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Nao locked this topic