Dreams' join Request

Dreams21

tff-2-banner.png.f81742562c4e53a8e961c01af2e24062.thumb.png.4098d7222db69d36317221a9424d4802.png

Hi, everyone. I'm dreams, and this is my jr

I appreciate your attention

1. General introduction:

Hi, how's it going?😋 

my name is Yoao and in Mta it was always Dreams. I've been playing mta since 2011 dm and hunter since 2013 and now since last year I have been playing a little wff and I hope to improve more

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I started playing dm in 2011 on Latin servers such as power chile, pro chile, thf hg, among others

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

When I started playing in TG, I didn't even spend skotinka v4 jajaja, little by little I was fucked and taking hours in the game and discovering new servers and clans like SHC FFS TFF VIP etc. and that's how I met the clans with the most renown in Mta and almost always played on their most, In addition to this, I was getting to know different modes of play, including wff and hunter. what would be my current game mode by which I characterise in different clans where I was previously

• 4. Your old clans:

pS// Pure Skillz:  the clan closed and i never knew the reason.

TRD:  the revolutionary dinasty: i left, why did baeza close the clan.

iSG// Insane Style Gamers: i decided to go why some players abused the panel on the server a lot.

>VIP< Very Important Players: the reason is because we were all scammed by dogzone. xdd

uR# Underground Riders : my good friend beatz decided to close the clan.

!MvP# Most Valuable Players: i left why my frind kingpierre stopped being a leader and left the clan.

exe. Executors: present problems with the leader and i decided to go. 

i2k Instict To Skill: Team Closed. 

B# Boosted gaming or vZ veterans Zone: bad organization. 

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I would like to go into tff because since I have been right about the clans I always had this clan high. it was always one of the best and not only for me and I would like to belong to this great community because I know it's a great challenge for me and I can do the best of my 😅

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Hunter preferably in cw, but in these times I've been getting to know the wff gaming mode where it could also be quite useful since I consider myself rather fast when it comes to reaching the Hunter and looking for shortcuts

• 7. Something to add (optional):

I will leave some links from my last fts discord and whatsapp for those who need it, I don't want to add anything else, I have high expectations with this team since it has returned, I think it's a legendary clan with high performance in any game mode, whether wff or dm also has quite a few nice players among them naxer💘

Discord:  iDreams#9694

whatsapp: only for the person who requires it. 

Best Regards, Dreams!!!

736ec812cf1b9be91f2c12b3965f1d31.gif.89535fda6284461808558f310d5ac8e9.gif

Edited by Dreams21
i had a few things left to add

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic