join requste AdmiX

AdmiX

1. General introduction

Hello, my name is Ahmed, and I am from Palestine and I spend my free time on the computer after work. I love video games and my favorite game mta

:• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):   

Every day, but on working days, I reduce the hours of play. I only play at night after work and one hour before work, and if my mood is bad, I will not play a game

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My friend told me about his 2014 game, and I started playing with him on the mx gaming FDD server. It was fun and I got to know friends there and until now I play the server and my friends told me about a server named FFS in 2017 and I liked it because it has a room for a hunter and I love to play with a hunter and there I got to know friends Others, I started playing the hunter, and in 2019 I started playing the old school. I am not very professional in it, but if I practice the map repeatedly, it will be easy for me.

• 4. Your old clans:
Iron wall (I got into it on my friend's road and they kicked me because I wasn't a professional in dm modren)

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I want to participate in tournaments in the game with the clan and help in the development of the clan and develop myself for the better

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I am a very good hunter, I have a rank of 12 in an FFS server and I am also good at playing OS and I learn quickly with maps. I can save 4 maps in one hour

Edited by AdmiX
Fix some words

• Nao locked this topic