Join request

acmilan

• Trials

1. General introduction: 

Hello! This is my first application for your clan, I have been playing with you since 2016. I would love to become a part of this community. My name is Evgeny, I am 18 years old, I am from Vologda, Russia

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I am obsessed with this game, I play every day from 1 pm to 12 am, with breaks of 3-4 hours

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I have been playing this game since 2015 or even earlier, my first server was tff, I did not understand how many people play like that and every day I tried to learn, in 2018 to 2019 I abandoned the game because of my studies, now I am actively playing it, and did not lose the experience of the game, even began to play better in many ways

4. Your old clans:

Clan [Lord], aka [BHD]. Now this clan and the server have been closed, I had good relations with the head of the clan, despite the fact that he is from Turkey

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I know how to have fun, I have positive thinking, thus I will not let my clanmate lose heart.Since I am from Russia, I speak English well and it will not be difficult for me to help anyone with a problem. I am a cheerful person and I can keep the team spirit even if we lose.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I play well DM, DERBY, HUNTER, SHOOTER, OLD SCHOOL.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

discord: acmilann#3224

Thank you for paying attention to me, I hope to become a part of this community, this is very important to me

Good luck and fun!! xD

Edited by STRANGER
fixed

Hey AreYouBullaMe, 
first of all I want to thank you for your application and your interest in joining The favoured Few. Although your application reads pretty well, we have an application format with pre-set questions that make it easier for us to evaluate a player we don't know that well.

We would all appreciate it if you would just paste your previous information into the template provided.
Good luck!

• Nao locked this topic