LyCry's Join Request

LyCry

S471n4.png

Hello to everyone, Today, I presenting my Join Requst for TFF that was really solid in the past. I hope that in the future, will regain her old title again. So now let's check my join request.

General introduction

My name is Yusuf, I'm 22 years old and I live in istanbul, Turkey. My nickname in game is LyCry

How often do you play this game

at least 6-7 hours a day. 3 hours spending time on mapping, I play dm in the remaining time.

Your MTA career by now

I started playing Mta in 2010 My friends at school showed then I would just play freeroam mode,  I'd always be the first to die because my friends were playing better than me. 
So I was bored and started looking for new modes, At the end of my searches, I found a server named mta-tr and for the first time I started playing the dm mode here I was a rookie at first and always fail I was so excited but I learned to play While i was playing here I thought to myself and said, why don't you make a map? and so I took my first steps to make a map I've been mapping ever since There were a lot of servers I played after mta-tr, example WTF// I’ve made some great new friends and I had a good time, mta-tr was closed and I started playing on the dfx server and I got my first admin experience here. dFx was also closed and i started playing on -|TG|- server I made a lot of effort here My best times in my life have been here after a while i decided to open my own server and I decided to open WG Server.  After 3 months, I closed my server, Most of my friends playing at tff, I decided to play there too then tff closed and I took a break from MTA 6-7 months later I came back to play and I continued from where I left again. I once played on the Vultaic server and now I am here.

Your old clans

-dFx- Delta Force Xtreme

|ED| Eski Dostlar

(KPZ) Kapuz

WG// Weezy Gaming

|DST| Dangerous Skilled Team

>VIP< Very Important Players

|UP Unlimited Power

SHC// Small Hustlers Crew

'x6 X6ST Gaming

What would be your obligation within the community

I will Listening to people's complaints, I can manage the community on the Server & Forum.

What do you personally think you're good at

I can contribute to cw, I think I'm good at wff and I'm pretty good at making maps.

Something to add

Discord : Corlds Wollide#6130

And my Vol.13 - Deep Space

• 4 weeks later...
  • ZJK locked this topic